Mac Duna – So Crest Challenge (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
I am not really feeling this one. It seems like he just threw this together in 5-minutes recorded on a IPhone. This don't even look like it was shot in the Crest. Also 1-minute and 16-seconds? J-Diggs video was almost 3-minutes. Mac Duna does have some Slappers though.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I am not really feeling this one. It seems like he just threw this together in 5-minutes recorded on a IPhone. This don't even look like it was shot in the Crest. Also 1-minute and 16-seconds? J-Diggs video was almost 3-minutes. Mac Duna does have some Slappers though.
post some slappers of his if you would. Ima be honest his name always kept me from looking up his music (what is a duna anyway) but I’ll slap whatever is dope

Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
post some slappers of his if you would. Ima be honest his name always kept me from looking up his music (what is a duna anyway) but I’ll slap whatever is dope
I don't have any links to post, but RapBay and amazon have most of his albums. You can listen to samples on amazon. I like the Crack Baby album, The Heir to the Thizz Throne is solid and the Mood Ep is good. He seems to be at his best when he links up with other Crestside Rappers like Dubee, J-Diggs, SleepDank ect. and even E-40 on that Banger Vallejo Nigga. Check out Gorillaz in the Trunk off The Heir to the Thizz Throne.