Mac Dre's last song????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
Hey just was curious what was MD's last song he recorded...?
I heard he was in the studio with Mall just a few weeks before he left to KC. Does anybody know?
I am hella happy he did something with the CTC and Mall though before he left us. RIP Silky Slim

Feb 26, 2004
Yep. The police shut down the room where they was recording out of a couple of days before our loss because they was blowin super big. You know how MD did it. Big backwood smoke.

Sep 18, 2002
i heard on street beat 98.7 that a mixtape of the late and great drevious is out...d-sharpe said it was off the chains..cant wait to hear it. anyone hear it?

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I heard the same about a mixtape out there circulating but I ma yet to hear it.

K

KAH

what cd is rainin game is it on anyother cd besides khayree vol.1 & is there a vol.2

Aug 12, 2004
westcoast don,sorry i ain't responded earlier, been in san diego for a minute.As far as i know ,Dre's last cut recorded before the tragedy was "CHOP DAT HOE"wit Baby Bash,Jay Tee and Miami the Most.Its on "Jay Tee's lp "cold piece of work",pick this shit up.........down

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Chop That Hoe was the last song recorded with Dre and Playa Jay Tee, but he did a lot of shit after that, and I heard he did three solo songs in KC the weekend he got murdered. I have the mixtape, and there really isn't that much Dre on it. It does have a HOT song with Dre and Mall, called RadioActive. This is a heavily guarded mixtape, and the Thizz Camp is doin its best to keep it from bein leaked, but Kilo said it will be released soon!!!