MAC DRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
They said Fat Tone was murdered a year ago on that vidoelink KCTV5 what's up with that? I know he's still alive somebody messed up there right?

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- KCTV5 learned Monday that a highway homicide was connected to the controversial world of California gangster rap.

KCTV5's Craig Andres reported live on "KCTV5 News at 6 p.m." that in the world of gangster rap and underground rap, there was often talk of violence, but it was make believe.

Monday night, a California rapper named Andre Hicks, who went by Mac Dre, was dead, as the violence turned real on a Kansas City highway.

Someone unloaded a gun into the van he was in early Monday morning on U.S. Highway 71. Those who performed with the rapper were shocked but said they'd heard rumors Mac's life could be in jeopardy.

"When you're in the underground circuit, like me such as myself, there's a lot of things that come with that. You know, you got the next man over here that's hungry. He's trying to get it. He might see you get it a little bit more than he's getting it, and a lot of hatred comes with that," said rapper Archbishop.

Archbishop said violence on records could become real when jealousy set in. He said when there was a problem between rappers, they called it a beef, and someone could die.

Ironically, a recent song from Mac Dre talked about rapper Fat Tone, who was murdered, also killed in Kansas City about a year ago.

"No. I hope that's not true. I hope it was just another rumor, but then after I started getting more and more calls, you know, reality set in," said Romeo Ryonell, a friend of the victim.

Others who went on-stage with Mac Dre said he was a good guy and didn't have any enemies at the time.

"You know, Dre was a good dude. He had an amazing following. You know, he was starting like a cult almost," Archbishop said.

Police wouldn't say whether bullets hitting the van killed the artist or if the wreck after the shooting killed him, but police were checking some specific leads to see who might have had a beef with the rapper.

One person in that van did make it out alive. He was talking to police

----
http://www.kctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2504880
----

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I hate when people don't research their story before they print it or goes on the air.

So to sum up the KCTV 5 story......Fat Tone is dead...Mac Dre had beef with Fat Tone...said something in a song about him....now Mac Dre is dead.

RIP Ronald Dregan

Hopefuly this shit sorts itself out.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
He been droppin classics.. The first mac dre song I heard was too hard for the fuckin radio and gift to gab when I was hella young...I got that shit new on tape..

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

they said they found a car linked to the shooting. a black lexus i think it was.

May 1, 2002
According to sources, Vallejo rapper Mac Dre was killed in a shooting and crash in Kansas City Missouri.

Investigators revealed that two men in a car were headed north on Highway 71 near 85th Street earlier this morning when another car pulled up and opened fire.

The driver of the vehicle fired upon went into the southbound lanes and into a ravine. The passenger in the car was killed, but it wasn’t immediately known whether the victim died from the gunshots or the accident.

Damn.. Fucked up shit right there....

R.I.P. Mac Dre

Aug 21, 2002
What happened was, While going down 71st, they were slowing down when a car was noticably coming at them too fast so they were pulling over to let them pass but the car slowed. Shots rang out, the driver and passenger hit their seat adjustments and leaned all the way back, Mac Dre pops out the window and say's, "Damned who's shooting" they are moving at this time without proper vision of the road while the car is getting shot up. Mac is hit like 10 times and they wreck. The driver gets out and runs to the gas station to get help... End of story. To me, that KCTV 5 story sounds like that Nathan cat from the pitch wrote it. Trying to speak on the hood and gangster rap. WTF!!!

MY BAD THE CAR WAS SHOT UP 11 times...

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

i know he was only shot once. i learned to listen to the kc star more then the news station.