Mac Dre Songs ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2018

Does anybody know this track at like 25 seconds in when Dre is walking 2 the mall? Also in this same DVD there is a part where he picks Yuk up from the airport & he vibing to a song in the car with a girl singing, what is that also?

Props: dalycity650
May 31, 2006

Does anybody know this track at like 25 seconds in when Dre is walking 2 the mall? Also in this same DVD there is a part where he picks Yuk up from the airport & he vibing to a song in the car with a girl singing, what is that also?
the song at :25 sounds like it's by Sky Balla, i will check it out. the other song with the chick singin the chorus, people were askin about it alot back in the day. Young Joker - "Thug Anthem"

Props: bfeddy
Mar 14, 2018
the song at :25 sounds like it's by Sky Balla, i will check it out. the other song with the chick singin the chorus, people were askin about it alot back in the day. Young Joker - "Thug Anthem"

Thanx bro, & i found that 1 track at 25 secs its Eminem & d12 under the influence. Ain’t there also a psd track he slapping in his mercedes??