Mac Dre Song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2005
I heard this song that had the mac and His verse had this phrase " Cuss words come out my mouth boy when i get down...." Thats all I can remember so if any body knows what the name of the song is help me out. please

Apr 27, 2006
What Iz It...No What Iz It...Mac Drizzle representin that thizzle..Man im the skinniest heavyweight you kno ill K a nigg O wit one blow im in the sco form the Valley Joe make the crowd go hoooo!! and the bytchs go oaoaoa jus give me a lighter and past tha dro patna imma pimp u should ask ya hoe i let the fro go let the dreds go the boi got dough datz all the fedz kno im fedro nigga they said so a Rydah like Klyde freak 4rom the pueblo creep in the elco spot em get em got em and aint nobody talkin bout u shouldnt had a shotty u shouldnt had a brodi i wouldnt never happen nigga im blappin this aint just rappin itz gangsta in the bay boi and instead of u feel me yadidamean is what we say boi...........MAC DREZ VERSE