Mac Dre/PSD/Coolio Da Unda Dog/LIL C.S./Speedy Loc/ Nothern Ghetto Boys/...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
UTG, Gigalo, and some more folks....put it down at the Gaslighter on May 24th in Gilroy. Club was over capacity. Hollister, San Jose, Gilroy and more was in the house. Shit was off the hook. The police tried to stop the Northeno homies from wearin' red, but my nigga Mark from Family Tree got everybody in. Everybody ripped it. The Siccness' own Big Oso Loc ripped a verse with the Northern Ghetto Boys. Me and The Mobstaz came on right before Mac Dre and put it down. Did 3 songs off of Dollars & Sins (Sic Wit' This, The Pussy's on Lease, P-I-M-P...) and 1 new song off The Mobstaz album (Comin' Out Smashin'). After I performed we sold like 12 cd's to the people that didn't know me. Then after the show everybody smashed to the Hilton. Some of Speedy Loc's homies told us to mash to the hotel, but they was at Motel 6, and my homey Mark already had us a room at the Hilton, in the same Hotel Mac Dre and them were at. When we got there parking lot pimpin' was in full effect. Ran into fine ass Veronica, and she gave your boy props on camera on the "In The Ghetto World" movie/doc we're doing. Got major footage for that. We got footage of the in store. They was bumpin' Lil C.S. street history lesson, and the one with me and Mac Dre Federal Niggaz(but the in store never fully took place cuz Mac Dre and them got caught in traffic and arrived too late)Show performances of my show set and Mac Dre's show set. Freestyles with me and The Mobstaz etc. Me and some of Mac Dre's homies chopped it up real tough, cuz they were in the feds too, and we know a lot of the same people. Especially me and Coolio Da Unda Dog. Him and one of my homies use to kic it tough in Leavanworth. I love the Bay. It's so much unity and love up here. Everybody was cool folks. Then on Sat. we went to Eastridge Mall in San Jose and sold about 20 cd's, and then we went and hollared at Adrian at Star Records. Him and his wife are cool folks. Then on Sat. a nigga went to the B-Hive in San Jose. That shit was off the hook!!! My homey Mark is on VIP status so we didn't have to fade the line, or worry about our dress code. The club was poppin'!!! We took some flics of some breezy's for my brother and my nigga Baby Ant in the pen. Baby Ant is in The Mobstaz so my nigga missed out, but we took both of them some flics. Left there about 2:15, and headed bac to get some rest, cuz we mashed bac to Dago on Sun. morning. I LOVE THE BAY...I'm comin' bac real soon. A few folks want me to get on some comps and shit. It's all love up there...One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
I got to give a shout out to, to my folks Young 2-11. Finally met my nigga in person. He's cool and real folks. And I gotta give it up for my niggas from NBD too. We hooked up with them at the B-Hive in San Jose. They're new shit is slumpin'. Got the promo snippets. And also to Big Oso Loc. He's cool folks too. Like I said before. The Bay has some cool folks....1

LIL C.S.
www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
that sounds like CS, you gotta shoot thru the bay for a concert this summer when i'll touch down back home

just out of curiosity, how is Dago different than the bay? are the people different? what about the relations between blacks and latinos?

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
CONGRATS BIG HOMIE...

I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE BUT I WAS IN THE STUDI UNTIL LATE... I TOLD RIO FROM NBD TO LET YOU KNOW I SAID WASSUP AND SORRY THAT I COULDN'T MAKE IT. I'M THERE NEXT TIME FA SHO.....

Apr 25, 2002
@Mezzano. Dago is way different than the Bay. That's why they call it Salty D cuz it's too much hatred out here, and NO unity. Everybody's split up into their sets. Folks that don't even bang, but live in a certain area won't even bump yo' shit if you ain't from their side. Then it's a bunch of military fools out here. Some are cool, but they only bump south shit, and they're the main ones that be in the clubs out here, so the dj's mostly play ALL down south music, some east coast, and mostly no West Coast. The Mexican/Blac relations varies, because it's 3 different types of Mexicans out here. You have the border brothers (of course they don't listen to rap), then you have the non bangin' hip hop dressing Mexicans (they're HELLA cool), then you got the gang bangin' cholos(who really don't like blacs, but some are cool). But when I was up there with the Northenos at the show they ALL were cool. But I got Sureno homies and Northeno homies. That shit don't have nothin' to do with me.

I get so much love from the Mexican homies out here though, more love than some Blacs give me. It's just different up there though. It just seems like Blacs and Mexicans are closer up there, They kic it with each other, dress the same, talk the same etc. Then out here some of Mexican rappers don't get along with each other. We got some tight ones out here though. But you will never see Blac rappers and Mexican rappers do a big show together like the one we just did.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention oen more thing about my trip. I met Syko. He was rollin' with Mac Dre and them. He's cool folks.

@Mac, we'll hook up on the next trip homie. It's all love.

One. LIL C.S.

Apr 25, 2002
thanks for the info, that shit is interesting. I know a girl who goes to SD State and her boyfriend is stationed out there, they go to TJ all the time and do regular military stuff, the ones I met seemed like punks to me though, I wasn't feelin that vibe at all.

Ay I heard the police and white folks in Dago are hella racist, is that true?

Whens your next concert up in Norte Califas?

May 2, 2002
Lil C.S. It's all luv bro. I'm glad that I was able to meet you that night. I wish I could've been up there to rip the mic a little more but any time on stage is good for me ya know! I'm glad you got to see how us norteno homeboy kick it. Ain't none of that racism shit goin on up here between blacks and latinos....just luv and respect. I had to dip out a little early though but I still had hella fun that night. You need to hit me up next time you comin up this way homie so we can kick it for more then just a few words ya know what I mean!!!

And a big FUCK YOU to Gilroy police and the security there for keepin me outside giving me a hard time for wearing a red shirt...knowin 95% of the fools inside were wearing the same shit!!! About 15-20 of some Newark homeboys including the group 14 Caliber which were suppose to perform on stage with us left cause the cops said "NO RED ALLOWED"...straight BULLSHIT!!!!!! Mark's old lady had to come out and set the pigs straight about lettin me in since I was perfromin on stage and shit...enewayz it was worth it.