Mac Dre Presents - Treal TV Vol. 2 Soundtrack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006

1. Get Stupid Remix (Cutthoat Committee)
2. Yoke, Dip, Scrape (Mistah F.A.B. & Crest Creepaz)
3. Feelin' Myself (Mac Dre)
4. Blow My Mind (Rydah J. Klyde, Mistah F.A.B., Mac Mall, Dubee & PSD)
5. On My Mind (Y.S. aka Thizz Kid & Eboni Foster)
6. Damn Girl (Keak Da Sneak & Black Mafia)
7. Senorita (Delinquents & Yukmouth)
8. Da Yellow Bus (Mistah F.A.B. & Y.S. aka Thizz Kid)
9. Dat's Whut's Up (Mac Dre)
10. The Town (Bavgate)
11. Don't Know (Mistah F.A.B.)
12. Connected (J-Diggs & Bleu DaVinci)
13. Treal Lyfe (Rydah J. Klyde & Fed-X)
14. Hood Lyfe (Mistah F.A.B. & Harm)
15. Song For You (Cutthoat Committee)
16. Round On Me (Money Gang & Mac Mall)
17. I'm Rich (Bavgate, Mistah F.A.B. & Keak Da Sneak)
18. Rapper's Island (Mac Dre, J-Diggs, Rydah J. Klyde & Bad Business)

Sep 11, 2005
i havent picked up a thizz release since welcome to thizz world, an that aint really thizz but do any of u guys kno if those are recycled?? my Thizz game is waaay off..i kno shit up till end of 04..thanks in advance

C

Composure

the closest thing we will get to treal tv 2, the soundtrack. i gfuess this is what they ment with treal tv 2,it was a soundtrack,not a movie....it all makes since now. lol

may 30th,just seen the myspace bullentin

Feb 4, 2005
Golden Mean Frank said:
Most soundtracks coincide for the musical score of the movie/film. I am figuring those songs are scored for Treal 2
Most of those tracks dropped after MDs death so if thats true then thats pretty weak and would prove that they were filming new shit for Treal Tv 2 after Mds death to make up for all the shit MDs mom edited out.

even if some where recorded before i doubt they were shown in clubs and shit since the tracks were not out so would get poor crowd feedback since no one would know the tracks.

BUT WHATEVA fuck the soundtrack i jus wana watch the Dvd once or twice then hit siccness.net and join the discussion thread and catch some jokes of people sayin it was shit or sayin it was worth the wait.:classic:

May 16, 2006
Tha dvd has been on hold for ever, since jan. 05- I hope it drops, cuz tha first one was a classic dvd other than yuk everyone elses dvds are full of videos wit tha muzik edited and shit blurred out.......so thizz tv treally needz ta drop

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
right on a "soundtrack" full of recycled tracks for a movie thaty ain't never coming out, thanks thizz I appreciate it!