Mac Dre presents Sumthin Terrible

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Stupid knock right here. Thizz ent. does it again this CD is fire ...
Chuck Beez and Sauce got em

Best songs:
1-Deebo feat Mac Dre
2-Catastrophy feat. Mac Dre
3- Heather Hunter
4-Thizzilmatic feat. Huslah, B.A
5- Shiesty,Shady,Crooked
6-Liquor Store
7-Wild feat. Rydah, Miami
8- forgot the name of this track
9- Dope Man
10- Retarded feat Mac Dre
11-Tha Lineup feat. Dubee, Sleep Dank, L-Brezzy
12- Whatcha Know
13 Thizzle Dance

Yeah that's all of em

This CD makes me wanna pop a pill right now....

May 2, 2002
If it's a Mac Dre album, most likely a bunch of other producers did the beats, then he'll slap the Thizz Entertainment tag on top of it to steal the credit.

Jan 31, 2003
He's not stealing any credit. And all the rest of Thizz cd's he's givin' credit to all producers. He produced most of, if not all the tracks on this one. CD's knockin for sure.

May 1, 2002
i thought this cd was going to be the ordinary, but a couple evaluations in the slumpmobile makes it overall a recommended album.

standout licks:

1-Deebo feat Mac Dre
2-Catastrophy feat. Mac Dre
4-Thizzilmatic feat. Huslah, B.A
5- Shiesty,Shady,Crooked
7-Wild feat. Rydah, Miami
8- That's bulls**t
10- Retarded feat Mac Dre
11-Tha Lineup feat. Dubee, Sleep Dank, L-Brezzy
12- Whatcha Know
13 Thizzle Dance

Jan 31, 2003
PureBred Hogg - Mac Dre did most if not all the beats on Rompalation 2, and also produced the song on the Quai Badd cd, indlucding the song on PSD "The Drivah" among many others. But Syko does do a lot of his beats.

May 2, 2002
JsAHogg said:
He's not stealing any credit. And all the rest of Thizz cd's he's givin' credit to all producers. He produced most of, if not all the tracks on this one. CD's knockin for sure.
I'll tell you from first hand experience that's not true. He never gave me ANY credit for Thizz Washington or Mac Dammit Man.

Feb 19, 2003
Yeah, Thizz Entertainment's been doing a dope job so far this year, IMHO.

SUMTHIN TERRIBLE and RYDAH J.CLYDE's CD are dope, and don't jump all over me for this, but Dubee's TURFMATIC sounds better the more I play it! I don't know WHY people on this board dissed it so much! It doesn't go far enough to be a classic (he could have left off two or three tracks), but I don't know--I dig it! It reminds me a little of TURF BUCANEERS--it ain't deep, but it's fun!

Even when Dubee only rhymes about bitches, blunts, brews and bashes, his talent is still there. When does Mac Dre's AL BOO BOO come out? Hope Thizz keeps doing what they're doing...

PEACE!

Apr 12, 2003
IS THAT SHIT ALREADY OUT. LET ME KNOW. AND TRACK NUMBER 13 THIZZLE DANCE, IS THAT RECYLED FROM THIZZLE WASHINGTON.

-THIS AIN'T THE HARLEM SHAKE, IT'S THE THIZZLE DANCE-