Mac Dre Lyrics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2006
it is very hard to find some mac dre lyrics some of them are very easy to find like "S.T.U.P.I.D" "Clap" "Bak N Da Hood" "Lifes A Bitch" and some other songs but i was wondering do some of yall kno the lyrics of "Wit Da Mac" with mac dre and "on my toes" and "the coldest MC" and "Hits We Make"(Mac Dres Verse).....if yall kno any of those lyrics can you post them for us....and i kno some of mac dre songs....just ask and ill try to give them to you

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
"why dont she, why wont she, one day she gon see, she got me lonly, thoes are words you never hear from us, you didnt know its pimpin over here wit us? oh what a hit we make, never givin a bitch a break, sippin on them vintage grapes, police we quick to shake, pedal to tha metal never hit tha break, smokin hella weed no sticks or shake, fuck wit hella niggas i instagate, dumpin on niggas i hit and skate, fans they picture take, yo mans they pimpertrate, ima take all tha money tha ho make, she gon keepin it commin man and dont wait, i dont fake, i dont hate, when i put my voice on tape, everybody go so stuipid dumb, everybody say "man he can come", like 151 bacardi rum, dre gon get tha party dumb, always got bomb for tha lung and when tha police come man, i run, yoking somthing, dosing somthing, smoking somthing, syko make them hos sing."

Dec 13, 2003
www.djluicidal.com
FATY said:
"why dont she, why wont she, one day she gon see, she got me lonly, thoes are words you never hear from us, you didnt know its pimpin over here wit us? oh what a hit we make, never givin a bitch a break, sippin on them vintage grapes, police we quick to shake, pedal to tha metal never hit tha break, smokin hella weed no sticks or shake, fuck wit hella niggas i instagate, dumpin on niggas i hit and skate, fans they picture take, yo mans they pimpertrate, ima take all tha money tha ho make, she gon keepin it commin man and dont wait, i dont fake, i dont hate, when i put my voice on tape, everybody go so stuipid dumb, everybody say "man he can come", like 151 bacardi rum, dre gon get tha party dumb, always got bomb for tha lung and when tha police come man, i run, yoking somthing, dosing somthing, smoking somthing, syko make them hos sing."
oooh what a hit we make.

good shit.

May 28, 2006
FATY said:
thanks mann...do any of yall have the other ones from young black brotha...cause i cant find them on google.com

Mar 7, 2006
Mac Dre - On my Toes

Kick back relax , let me bust one
And dont trip if I cuss one
Two times over spittin the shit
Its just a way a nigga straight be gettin a grit
Michrophone master Mac Dre is the name
I got donkey for a bitch and when Im slangin the thang
Hoes go delirious , cause the dick is so serious
Fuckin bitch after bitch , cause they all be curious
A young nigga down to break ya for everything
Mr. Flamboyant is a song I never sang