MAC DRE IN MEMORIAM...ONE YEAR LATER...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2005
His funeral in Fairfield was rediculous, it took us damn near 45 minutes just to go like a block, real cool vibe though, it was just a party on the street for a fallen brother. RIP Andre Hicks

Jun 10, 2004

REALLY SAD ANNIVERSARY, BUT THIZZ IN PEACE FURL, NEVER WILL FORGET GROWING UP IN A VARRIO WITH NOTHING BUT SPANISH AND OLDIES BEING BUMPED, THEN WE CAUGHT WIND OF WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON AND YOUNG BLACK BROTHA ALSO 24 DEEP BY LYNCH. DAMN THE PLAYLIST THAT WOULD GO ON DURING SUNDAYS BACK IN THE DAY. LITTLE VARRIO KIDS GETTING READY FOR MISA AND THE REMATE HAHAH BUMPING MAC DRE LIKE IT WAS OUR TIO. LOL "ONCE UPON A TIME I GOT CONVICTED, STARTED WRITING RHYMES AND I GOT ADDICTED" CLASSIC SHIT

Jun 27, 2003
Dayum, it's already been a year we lost Mac muthafuckin Dre to some straight bullshit. It's crazy to see his influence tho, hella folks out there with that thizz face, doin the thizzle dance. It's crazy, Mac Dre has influenced hellllla folks, and like he said "After this, niggaz gon be stealin it" Folks already being influenced by him on the eastcoast, hopefully his name lives on and folks know who the original was. I never got the privilege of seeing folks live, but I been bumpin his music all day yesterday, and it'll be all day today. ROMP IN PEACE MAC DRE, never forget.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
real shit, i gots a feelin once some one seriously starts bitin his shit, it will be known who the original is.

TRUST ME

R.I.P to the king of the bay, the best damn rapper. MAC ANDRE HICKS

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
R..I.P. Andre 'Mac Dre' Hicks. I never got a chance to meet or see the man, but when I heard he passed last year it felt as if someone ripped my own heart out. Mac dre was one of akind and will continue to live on through his music.

On a side note last halloween my ex girlfriends sister brought a kitten home to my crib. And I swear this cat kept yawning lol and everytime it yawned it did this funny ass face. And my little brother was like, "He's doing the Mac Dre face", Let's name him Lil Dre. But I was like nah, That's the Thizz face let's call him Thizzle. And that's been his anme since. It's kinda crazy though, he's like the feline version of Mac Dre. He's crazy as shit. I love it.

I know this don't have much to do with Dre, just thought I'd share it.

Anyways R.I.P. Dre. You'll live on through your music cuddy.

Aug 14, 2003
stingy said:
Nothin but Love 4 Mac Dre man fools in washington love this dude! y'all know. man i live in the fucking the boondocks & i see fools wearing MD shirts LOL not suprising but krazy!

YOU DAMN RIGHT, CATS IN SEATTLE LOVE THIS DUDE, I BEEN BANGIN HIS MUSIC SINCE I WAS IN KINDERGARTEN, I MET HIM A MONTH EXACTLY BEFORE HE PASSED WHEN HE PERFORMED UP HERE ON OCT 1ST AND HE WAS A COOL CAT, SMOKED WITH ME AND EVERYTHING. IT FUCKED ME UP WHEN I READ ON HERE THAT HE WAS GONE, AND ITS STILL LIKE THAT, RIP TO MY FOLKS MAC DRE.

Feb 13, 2005
Southend_206 said:
YOU DAMN RIGHT, CATS IN SEATTLE LOVE THIS DUDE, I BEEN BANGIN HIS MUSIC SINCE I WAS IN KINDERGARTEN, I MET HIM A MONTH EXACTLY BEFORE HE PASSED WHEN HE PERFORMED UP HERE ON OCT 1ST AND HE WAS A COOL CAT, SMOKED WITH ME AND EVERYTHING. IT FUCKED ME UP WHEN I READ ON HERE THAT HE WAS GONE, AND ITS STILL LIKE THAT, RIP TO MY FOLKS MAC DRE.
fo sho LOL even on the UGA 1 dvd B.A. of 3xkrazy says sumthing about how fools in washington love MD & how much love he gets out here