MAC DRE "Fellin My Self" BEAT IS FUCKIN CRAZY best song Dre Done since Thizz Dance!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2004
yeah its just easier for me to go to rasputins in the city cuz i work right there...only reason i was in berkeley was to see tech nine there...it doesnt make sense though that they have 40 copies of dreganomics and they didnt get genie of the lamp in yet

Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
PyKillaman said:
I kno this irrelicant wit this song and all but is any1 feeling "Feed my bitch" or am I the only 1 I gives a fucc Keak a fool I feed my bitch make u wanna go grab a random hoe and start feeding the bitch u feelz
Yep, I'm feelin this one too. There's a mistake on the credits for this track, Sean T produced "I Feed My Bitch" on The Genie Of The Lamp, not Shouman.

Jan 2, 2003
Kavie said:
thats some west oakland termanoligy for you...lol...
Man going 18 dummy man I thought every1 knew this shit man it mean going dumb when u feeling that shit can't sit down on that shit gotta get up get hyphy b at the sideshow going 18 dummy and hell yea some WEST OAKLAND ASS SHIT

Jan 2, 2003
Kavie said:
thats some west oakland termanoligy for you...lol...
Man going 18 dummy man I thought every1 knew this shit man it mean going dumb when u feeling that shit can't sit down on that shit gotta get up get hyphy b at the sideshow going 18 dummy and hell yea some WEST OAKLAND ASS SHIT