MAC DRE - CAKE UP 2 BREAK UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I have heard 3 of the tracks, all HEAT. This album is definitely not back-burnered, they are working on it as we speak, and should be out the first part of next year.

Oct 19, 2003
where can i hear some tracks from this shit??....cant wait to cop this. dre is coming out with so much shit now. what about the release dates on starterz in the game and treal tv 2? and does treal in hawaii come with the game is thick?

May 24, 2004
Da6Footah said:
I have heard 3 of the tracks, all HEAT. This album is definitely not back-burnered, they are working on it as we speak, and should be out the first part of next year.

Damn that is what I was hoping to hear from a more credible source. So is it break up 2 cake up or is it fear of a Mac planet?

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
theikondolamike said:
Damn that is what I was hoping to hear from a more credible source. So is it break up 2 cake up or is it fear of a Mac planet?
Just Call it Mac Dre and Mac Mall....who cares what the title is!!

Oct 19, 2003
^^what he said...i dont give a fuck what its called as long as its dre and mall and i got it in my hands..some one was saying that it had something to do with tennis tho..andre macaski and macenroe or something

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I just really read the first post. They are not 16 tracks deep into it yet, so it couldn't have been leaked, and PSD hasn't been in California in over two weeks, so there is no way he is passing them out. besides, why the hell would PS bootleg his own cuddies???

and its Andre Mackassi and Jamal McEnroe present "The US Open", I believe.

Jun 23, 2004
Andre Maackassi and Jamal McEnroe, that's more like it, and I can't see PSD passing out free copies of anything, especiallly MD bootlegs. FEB sounds about right for this one

Jun 2, 2002
im shocked that this is actually going to come out...i figured it'd end up like the 40/Short cd...anyhow, im glad it actually IS coming out...they're going to record it together right???

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
Da6Footah said:
I just really read the first post. They are not 16 tracks deep into it yet, so it couldn't have been leaked, and PSD hasn't been in California in over two weeks, so there is no way he is passing them out. besides, why the hell would PS bootleg his own cuddies???

and its Andre Mackassi and Jamal McEnroe present "The US Open", I believe.

a u probably right than if u know whats up with him, cuz i aint tha one WITH the info in the 1st place, i seen sum1 at a corner store n shit, and they told me that they talked to psd on the phone and shit, and he hooked them up with that shit...and that it had 16 tracks ATM, but its not the full CD and the tracks are not fully completed

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
i talked to some fool at backdoor in cotati that said he was co owner of thizz ent. told me they just signed mall to a contract so that they could release the cd, said to look for it soon. told me it's called andre mackassi and jamal mackenro " the us open" said them fools going to be playing tennis on the front cover, ha ha .also told me that khayree supposed to lay down some tracks for it.