Mac dre best rapper ever??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
i dont care what anyone says i think pac was the biggest studio gangsta around he was singin love songs n shit wit de la soul be4 he was all about thug life he just rode the gangsta rap wave IMO

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
stressfacta said:
thats what im sayin... best rapper ever mang ... if u disagree name 1 song that he didnt come super saucy on an ill slap u wit my big ass dick

an ill come thru an smack the fuck outa ya wit my tiny shit....

PAC? come on....i got much love an respect for pac....but dude was a fuckin backup dancer....come on homie....pac didnt do any "street" shit till AFTER he blew up.....plus he was born in NY, raised in OAK-TOWN.....but repped L.A.? fuck outa here......

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
i think if dre got exposure like pac and then died people would think he was one of the greatest...its our job to tell other people about furl

Aug 9, 2006
drunkinfool said:
an ill come thru an smack the fuck outa ya wit my tiny shit....

PAC? come on....i got much love an respect for pac....but dude was a fuckin backup dancer....come on homie....pac didnt do any "street" shit till AFTER he blew up.....plus he was born in NY, raised in OAK-TOWN.....but repped L.A.? fuck outa here......
preach on! pac went to dance school and i dont know about u but most real motherfuckas didnt go to dance school. i mean all the sudden he got money and hooked up wit suge and thought he was a str8t g. he jumped on the gangsta music band wagon to make money.i mean he was a fuckin actor and he did a good job actin as a "G" didnt he, that was just another act to make some money. plus he who is two faced is god's enemy.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
some treally shit....he was a studio gangtser....where was i when pac passed....who knows.....

i know EXACTLY where i was when i heard MD passed....in my front yard drinkin a beer.....then hoped on siccness to see if it was true.....

R.I.P. to the REALEST rapper in the streets....an to hit the airwaves.....fo realz

Feb 10, 2006
Yall muthafuckker got it twit it, 2pac had luv for Mac Dre, he influence Pac, all the california livin, Mac Dre did it first, but 2pac help Mac Dre to promote his label in the early 90's, 2pac pay respect 2 Mac Dre, how many idiots we have samplin Gay-Z and Biggie, well 2pac did it first with Mac Dre he sample his voice, yall got this pathetic eastcoast bitin our style**SMH*** For the ignorant people who tryin to compare Mac Dre with 2pac should stop listen to hip-hop, fukkin idiots its not about chossing side between to of the realest rapper in hip-hop, I'll put this way 2pac is ten time better song writer than Mac Dre, and Furley is ten time a creative MC than 2pac, get it straight dumbazz

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I think mac dre is the best in his style of music.. he had the best storys and best flow that ive ever heard in a rhyme

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
RAYD0GG said:
Yall muthafuckker got it twit it, 2pac had luv for Mac Dre, he influence Pac, all the california livin, Mac Dre did it first, but 2pac help Mac Dre to promote his label in the early 90's, 2pac pay respect 2 Mac Dre, how many idiots we have samplin Gay-Z and Biggie, well 2pac did it first with Mac Dre he sample his voice, yall got this pathetic eastcoast bitin our style**SMH*** For the ignorant people who tryin to compare Mac Dre with 2pac should stop listen to hip-hop, fukkin idiots its not about chossing side between to of the realest rapper in hip-hop, I'll put this way 2pac is ten time better song writer than Mac Dre, and Furley is ten time a creative MC than 2pac, get it straight dumbazz
aint no one doin side to side comparison but you man

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
tech is ILL no doubt about that.....but fuck the soil that MD died in...no offesne to the people....just the soil....those who did it

Jul 8, 2005
he was tight...but he wasn't the best. I think tha best was 2 pac, because of how universal he was. he covered every topic there was. But that's my opinion. MAC DRE was completely original though and built the foundation for all that hyphy shit that's goin on now. PAC and DRE were both ahead of their time. 2 pac died 10 years ago and i can still listen to ME AGAINST THE WORLD, or ALL EYEZ ON ME, shit any of them. y'all got your opinion and i got mine. not hatin just conversatin. rest in peace to both of em

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i feel that.....you know someone is good when you can listen to that cd 1 year, 5years, 10 shit i can keep goin.....

this pop rappers is jokes man....

Aug 10, 2005
jeffro-253 said:
preach on! pac went to dance school and i dont know about u but most real motherfuckas didnt go to dance school. i mean all the sudden he got money and hooked up wit suge and thought he was a str8t g. he jumped on the gangsta music band wagon to make money.i mean he was a fuckin actor and he did a good job actin as a "G" didnt he, that was just another act to make some money. plus he who is two faced is god's enemy.
cuz cuz, pac even admited that he wasnt a gangsta, but when he got money, he got power......he was livin the thug life when he was famous...he wasnt ever really bangin, but he was thuggin.....but u cant compare pac 2 dre, pac was the greatest songwriter ever, in any kind of music, mac dre was the most creative artist ever, theyre 2 diffrent types of rappers.....but they are the 2 greatest in my opinion....

Aug 9, 2006
ryno 92510 said:
cuz cuz, pac even admited that he wasnt a gangsta, but when he got money, he got power......he was livin the thug life when he was famous...he wasnt ever really bangin, but he was thuggin.....but u cant compare pac 2 dre, pac was the greatest songwriter ever, in any kind of music, mac dre was the most creative artist ever, theyre 2 diffrent types of rappers.....but they are the 2 greatest in my opinion....
i can feel that, but md's got way more street credit than pac. and i just dont like somebody that gets on the mic and starts actin but i feel u