Mac dre best rapper ever??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
Tha Sinner said:
sorry but no......tech n9ne is....
tech 9. come on now. he take his gothic icp ass a long walk off a short bridge. i went to his concert up here,(got the tickets for free) worst one i've ever been too, met him too but he need to take his red spiked hair back to KC. rappin fast dosnt make u tight

Aug 9, 2006
purplehaze said:
he was tight...but he wasn't the best. I think tha best was 2 pac, because of how universal he was. he covered every topic there was. But that's my opinion. MAC DRE was completely original though and built the foundation for all that hyphy shit that's goin on now. PAC and DRE were both ahead of their time. 2 pac died 10 years ago and i can still listen to ME AGAINST THE WORLD, or ALL EYEZ ON ME, shit any of them. y'all got your opinion and i got mine. not hatin just conversatin. rest in peace to both of em
md has done more styles than pac i mean he's done hyphy,gangsta,rock,country,slow,fast, and real shit that just talks bout life.

Feb 24, 2006
its funny how people say mac dres the realist dude and pacs fake did u kno them personally? haha hes tite but theres to many rappers and too many styles to say hes the graetest hes definately one of the best tho. hes also one of the most influential everybody and there mom wants to be mac dre he started a whole movement that changed norcal and is changing other places. u kno dam well thizz would not be so huge without out mac dre everybody pops pillys even nerds haha.

Aug 9, 2006
BoMbTrEeS2 said:
its funny how people say mac dres the realist dude and pacs fake did u kno them personally? haha hes tite but theres to many rappers and too many styles to say hes the graetest hes definately one of the best tho. hes also one of the most influential everybody and there mom wants to be mac dre he started a whole movement that changed norcal and is changing other places. u kno dam well thizz would not be so huge without out mac dre everybody pops pillys even nerds haha.
didnt know pac but met dre a couple times and like i said he's a real ass motherfucka and i dont even need to meet pac to tell u he's not

Mar 22, 2006
i loved mac dres music, but for the people who sayin hes hella real, i heard alot of bad shit about him too from people in vallejo mainly from the real hood he was from (not the crest) but NONE of that shit matters he was a good rapper and he was real but as much real shit iheard about him i heard bad shit too, but most of you aint in the streets anyways so why does it matter? he aint real and you aint either so just enjoy his music

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
AllCity Cinemas said:
dre wasnt on that song, do you know what mac dre sounds like?
dre was sampled on the hook...

and also dre put it down for the crest he wasnt from the crest

and what bad shit u hear about dre???...i really wanna kno

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
man.....all that shit is hersay....fo realz....

EVERYONE is bound to have a snitch in the crew....you just may not know it....