Mac Dre - "Back N Da Hood"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2003
Is this album still around in stores ?? I had this on cassestte ages ago, but been lookin for this for the past few months, but to no avail due to the fact I am no longer living in california. Any help will be much appreciated.

Feb 5, 2005
I SEEN IT MONTHz AGO AT RASPUTINz BUT IT DIDNT LOOK N GOOD SHAPE...

DUNNO IF DEY SHIP'N IT OUTSIDE DA BAY OR CALI PERIOD, BUT IF U COULD LUQ OUT...

-GEEzUz

Reezersharp925

MD BOOTLEGGER
Jun 24, 2004
Southend_206 said:
YOU CAN ORDER IT FROM JUST ABOUT ANYWHERE.
really, i cant find one site that actually has the cd in stock...people that say you can find it anywhere sometimes i think are just assuming...this shit is oop and not in stock online, unless you find someone selling a used copy..

I got the cd-r...looking for the og

Reezersharp925

MD BOOTLEGGER
Jun 24, 2004
Foul Mouth said:
in stockton tower they got brand new ones,not no used shit........

and the OG is tape............
tower is sold out...so is rapbay, amazon, cdnow, friscostreetshow, the wherehouse, sam goody, rasputins....

who the hella has a tape player these days...i mean getting the origional on cd..and they have that...its the same as the tape version...

no disrespect, but everyones says shit is in stock when they just dont know...ive been trying to find this for months, and for fools to say..oh rapbay has it, or some shit like that,

Oct 12, 2003
Reezersharp925 said:
really, i cant find one site that actually has the cd in stock...people that say you can find it anywhere sometimes i think are just assuming...this shit is oop and not in stock online, unless you find someone selling a used copy..

I got the cd-r...looking for the og
^^yea man exactly. Theres only a few sites that i consider reliable and they never have this album in stock. :(

Apr 25, 2002
Reezersharp925 said:
no disrespect, but everyones says shit is in stock when they just dont know...ive been trying to find this for months, and for fools to say..oh rapbay has it, or some shit like that,

i didnt say Towerrecords.com,i said Tower in Stockton.theres a big difference..........