Mac Dre Appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
What can be said about Dreezy? The man was a huge influence in my life. "Mac Stabbers" was the first joint i heard from him, and to this day, i havent heard a better diss track. That boy went cold on Mall. I remember i bought tickets to a show he was supposed to be at scheduled for the middle of November, 2004. I ended up getting locked up a few days before he passed, and all the new inmates coming in broke the news to me. The Game is...Thick pt. 2 and Back N The Hood still get alot of play. RIP Furl.

Aug 10, 2008
What can be said about Dreezy? The man was a huge influence in my life. "Mac Stabbers" was the first joint i heard from him, and to this day, i havent heard a better diss track. That boy went cold on Mall. I remember i bought tickets to a show he was supposed to be at scheduled for the middle of November, 2004. I ended up getting locked up a few days before he passed, and all the new inmates coming in broke the news to me. The Game is...Thick pt. 2 and Back N The Hood still get alot of play. RIP Furl.

Back n da hood is my favorite dre track. I remember reading the lyrics in the cd book for young black brotha. I was like damn I gotta peep this track. Found the album and it was on the bass knock.

I still feel his music before romp records switched to thizz ent is his best shit. YBB, rompalation, and stupid doo doo dumb my favorite shit. I used to buy all the compilations he was on just to have all his tracks.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I'm colder than a blizzard in Alaska or mt. Shasta, in a mask I'll blast ya.. My car faster, I strike past ya. 12 volt posi, cam and flow masters.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
i was only like 13 or 14 when dre passed on, and most of the fools at my middle school had no idea what i was talking about when i told them i had read in the paper that morning that mac dre had died...3 years later, all those suburban fools were listening to Mac Drevious 24/7. A big thanks to my cousin for fucking up at home and having to move in with us back then, without that i wouldn't have been up on dre for as long as I have been. I think we all remember the first time we heard too hard for the fuckin radio. some timeless ass music, and my favorite rapper of all time.