Mac Dammit skipping?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
On that new Mac Dre, on track 12, does anyones have that wierd skipping sound in about 1:01 throughout the song?

Is the beat suppose to be like that, or did some fucked up shit happen?

That part ruined the song for me, shit sounded tight until it sounded like my cd was skipping.

:devious:

By the way, the cd is pretty coo, beside certain boring ass songs.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Id also give it a 6.5 out of 10 right now, at first I woulda gave it a 4, but after the second listen, id give it a 6-6.5. Ima listen tommorow after everyone wakes up so I could turn it a little louder and hear what it really sounds like. I might end up giving it a higher rating.

But I was listening to the cd in my car earlier, and the shit sounded like some low quality mixing. Shit didn't sound clean. An I agree about them Mosley tracks, they sound pretty weak. Sykos and the Rob Lo beat are pretty coo. I also like that track 13 that MD produced. But i gotta say track 10s (PUSSY) chorus is too fucking irritating, chorus sounds pretty damn generic and weak. Shit would be better if they left out that bitch singin the chorus, or at least come up with a more complex chorus.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
listen to it again today, about half the songs are coo, the rest are aiight..and some are pretty damn wack.

Todays rating is up to a 7.3 though.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
If only Khayree and Mac Dre were still a team...
I think Mac Dre would be up there with 40 if that was the case..

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
Its a much better compaltion than romp 3 was, its worth picking up. Most of the cuts with Dre are tight, and I like the Suga Wolf Pezzy & Little Bruce songs. #8 "Whatcha Know" is another tight track.