MAC & A.K. - WESTBOUND - IN AND READY TO SHIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
I just picked up the new repress of Westbound from the plant, and they are ready to be shipped out. To everyone who all already made your order, they will be sent out tomorrow. Please make sure you include the correct address and they will be goin out ASAP.

Anybody interested in adding Westbound to your cd collection, they goin for $7.00 if you get em from me in the streets (Please add $1.00 for shipping in the U.S.). We're accepting Money orders (Mail to P.O. Box 52136 East Palo Alto, Ca. 94303), pay pal, cash if you get em off directly. You can still PM me here, or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and let me know how many cds you need and it's a wrap. Mac & A.K. is grinding again, and we kickin off with the cd that started it all for us. Show ya love and support and fuck with ya EPA family!!!!!!

P.S.
For those who don't mess with cds no more, you can find our entire catalog online at all major online locations such as I-Tunes, Amazon.com etc...