m80 teams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
On m80...if you are a member...

Both Skatter & Snug and also Kutt's Forum's are up...for those of you that aren't members...you should join you can join all of the STRANGE artist's teams, and they keep you updated on any News...and there are some tight ass pics of SS, and Kutt...

Jan 7, 2003
I care...and if you don't know why by now...you should open your eyes....

Who the fuck care who laughs at what....I know that I can go to that page and see pic's of kutt and skatter and snug...I don't see them on this site...I know that m80 has a listing of the songs on BLEVE, and On URBAN LEGANDS....don't see that shit on here...

BOTTOMLINE I CARE WHO KNOWS THAT BLEVE AND URBAN LEGANDS IS COMING OUT...I CARE WHO JOINS THOSE TEAMS...I GET MORE INFO OFF THAT SITE THAN I DO COMING HERE AND READING ALL Y'ALLS BULLSHIT....

Jan 7, 2003
I DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT...I COULD GIVE ONE FUCK ABOUT SHIT ANYONE OF YOU SAYS....I CARE ABOUT THE MONEY THAT GET MADE...STUPID FUCK...

SO GET THE BOTTLE OF LOTION YOU HAD, COME BACK TO THE COMPUTER SCREEN AND KEEP JACKING OFF TO THE SHIT YOU READ ON HERE, BECAUSE APPARENTLY IT TURNS YOU ON....YOUR A WORHTLESS FUCK...AND KEEP ON TALKING CAUSE I COULD GIVE ONE FUCK IF YOU TOOK YOUR LAST BREATH WITH THE NUTT YOUR ABOUT TO BUST ALL OVER THE COMPUTER SCREEN....

Jan 7, 2003
Okay cool...but my point...is that all I care about is these guys making it, I want everyone that don't know about it, to get it real quick...so I do it because I want word of them to spread...so make your little comments on a thread that is pointless...ya heard?

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah it's all Jesus about Kutt n' them, but why come on here with the M80 bullshit, when you know people come her to SKIP all that M80 bullshit in the first place?

I didn't mean any disrespect honey... You're an OG homie to me, whether you know it or not and stupid bullshit like M80 seems like a bad reason to argue.

My bad if I came off as a dick... really.

Jan 7, 2003
No arguements...I did it because I would love to see thier fan bases grow from 300 on a team to 3 million...those who browse around on this site, may not know about SS, and Kutt...I don't want one person to over look a website they can join for them....

And actually didn't realize that y'all came here to get away from M80...especially when that site has more info for the fans on SS, and Kutt...