m4p to mp3?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2003
maculentways said:
not possible far as i know

only thing i can think of is with a program called Wiretap... which records any sound thats playing on your computer... and i think thats only available for OSX

::
As long as your soundcard has the option "What U Hear" than you can do it with anything. I'm sure all Creative soundcards have it.

Dec 19, 2005
Here is what you have to do:
1. Burn the the M4P's onto a CD.
2. When it has finished burning, enter that CD into your computer again.
3. Click on "Audio CD" under "source" on the left side of your screen in itunes.
4. Then right click on the track you want to convert to an MP3.
5. Select "convert to MP3"
6. Once it has finished converting, copy that file to somewhere else on your computer (ex. C/Documents and Settings/User/My Documents/My Music)
7. Copy it again from where you just pasted it, and paste it into your MP3 player.

Jun 25, 2005
3. Click on "Audio CD" under "source" on the left side of your screen in itunes.
6. Once it has finished converting, copy that file to somewhere else on your computer (ex. C/Documents and Settings/User/My Documents/My Music)
7. Copy it again from where you just pasted it, and paste it into your MP3 player.
Doesnt work for me....the file exists but when I try to preview the track I dont hear shit. Shady ass itunes....

Nov 20, 2005
YUP

~k.

Nov 1, 2005
oh damm,i read the thread starters name and i thought the eastcoco forum was about to get cleaned up..just when i was starting to have some fun.

Jan 14, 2008
fuck all that bullshit. download dbpoweramp and then install the plugin for the m4p file type and convert it to an mp3 with a bitrate of your choice. easy as fuck.