M-I-Z......F-K-U

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
5 FINAL FOURS LATER THERE IS STILL IS NO CHAMPIONSHIP IN LAWRENCE. FUNNY THING IS THAT THE KU "CHOKE HAWKS" REMIND ME A LOT OF A TEAM I SAW IN THE 90'S. HAHA! THE BUFFALO BILLS................. OR MARTY IN KANSAS CITY FOR THE CHIEFS IN THE 90'S

ROCK CHAWK, CHOKE HAWK, WE LOOOOOOOOOOSSEEEEEE!!

P.S. THIS IS FOR YOU HEAT MYSER, BELOW, TRAJIK, AND EVERYOTHER CHICKEN HAWK FAN.

Oct 9, 2002
MU was the same place that KU was in the Big 12 Finals.

And if we are sorry in everything then how do you describe the KU football team??? Maybe had KU played MU in the tourney the outcome would have been different. A 6 point loss, a 5 point loss due to 2 bullshit 3's, and a 5 point win. Sounds pretty close to me.

And i think most people would agree that no one would miss delgado if he were to never come back to this forum.

Peace

Oct 9, 2002
And also you cant post about MU or KU unless you go or went to one of the schools. No high school kids talkin shit. This means you TheVille!

LOL just fuckin with ya man.

Peace

Feb 3, 2003
NO A KU FAN DID NOT TALK ABOUT BEING SORRY. KU FOOTBALL BLOWS, AND OTHER SPORTS REALLY DO NOT COUNT. LETS SEE, KU LOST TO "BAYLOR" IN FOOTBALL. WOW!!

ON THE REAL, ROY IS A GOOD COACH AND I KEEP IT REAL AS A MISSOURI RESIDENT TOWARDS KANSAS FANS. NO HARM MEANT, NO CRUDE INTENTIONS. ROY IS A GREAT COACH AND HAS DONE A TON OF THINGS WITH THE KU PROGRAM, BUT REALISTICALLY, A SCHOOL THAT LUVS THERE AD, WHO HAS DONE NOTHING WITH THE ATHLETICS THERE, MORE THAN THE WININGEST COACH, HAS PROBLEMS. PLUS ROY IS MAKING THE SAME ABOUT OF MONEY HE DID WHEN HE FIRST CAME.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
fuck yeah football sucks for KU!

Im speakin as myself not as KU fans, but i dont talk shit on MU football. They are the shit and i love the QB. Hes a stud.

Who cares, like i said in previous post if KU would have lost earlier i would have wanted MU to win.

Fuck off mizzouplaya!
hahaha

Apr 7, 2003
no kiddin, the second time we played kansas this year (the home game), was the biggest bunch of crap ever (the two three pointers with the clock winding down). All in all it is always a close match when we play Kansas. I, however, cheered for kansas last night because during tourney time I'm all about big 12. The conference doesn't get any respect so I'm glad we had two teams in the final four.

Apr 7, 2003
no kiddin, the second time we played kansas this year (the home game), was the biggest bunch of crap ever (the two three pointers with the clock winding down). All in all it is always a close match when we play Kansas. I, however, cheered for kansas last night because during tourney time I'm all about big 12. The conference doesn't get any respect so I'm glad we had two teams in the final four.

Apr 7, 2003

Apr 7, 2003

Apr 7, 2003