M.I.A. - Bird Flu

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
damn other people like M.I.A. haha... Shes the shit.. I had to pick up her first CD arular... shit was ill.. I got some other people listnin to her too.. + shes fine (IMO . i know shes not to other people). but yea cant wait for the new album to drop. I really wanna catch her when she hits up Chicago for Lollapalooza but right now u can only get tickets for all three days and its like i think it was 2 or 300 bucks. Forget that.. Her and Daft Punk is all I wanna see. Maybe Kanye West, COmmoin and the Roots too.. but then theres other bands liek Motion city sountrack. Get that outta here

Apr 25, 2002
They are actually going to let her into the U.S. for Lollapablahblah?

I like her mix tape with Diplo - Piracy Funds Terrorism. MIA + Brazilian Funk = Dope

And i'm very disappointed her track didn't make Timbaland's album. I suggest people download that.

Nov 5, 2004
I saw her in concert last month in SF. Show was un-fuckin-believably sick.

She's my fav artist since Pac, hands down.

When I listen to her shit, it makes music fun again.

Fuck hip hop, it ain't cool when all your favorite rappers get murdered.

May 9, 2002
^^^ Check out Santogold too then D-Rose. Dope stuff too that's different from the norm and she is down with M.I.A. and her crew as well.
I gotta thank you for that album. I play that shit all the time. Starstruck is such a dope song! Appearntly, she wrote Res' "How I Do" album in 2004....and that album is dope too.

Her song "Creator" is featured on Bug Light's Lime beer commercial.

Nov 5, 2004
^^^ Check out Santogold too then D-Rose. Dope stuff too that's different from the norm and she is down with M.I.A. and her crew as well.
For sure man! I actually just discovered her a month or 2 ago, and bought her album last week. Its freakin sick. You can tell right away which tracks of her's are produced by M.I.A.'s producers, but she has her own spin on it. Her punkish tracks are sick, matter of fact the whole album is sick. My fav track though is Shove It.

If Santogold doesn't blow up, then there's something wrong with the world.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I gotta thank you for that album. I play that shit all the time. Starstruck is such a dope song! Appearntly, she wrote Res' "How I Do" album in 2004....and that album is dope too.

Her song "Creator" is featured on Bug Light's Lime beer commercial.
Starstruck is my favorite song off the album but really there are no bad ones at all. What's dope is how diverse the album is too. It's easily in my top 3 favorite so far this year.

Personally I like her stuff more then M.I.A.'s but they are both dope so it's all good.