m.d's staurt littles production cred

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
jake stole that beat from JR, and dre used it. i remember JR callin me to play him the song and he was heated, not because they stole the beat but it wasnt mastered or finished, he said he would have gave it to him for free.

anf fyi infinity slump, im a credible source on most things mac dre related.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
That rap life beat was kinda weird but Dre killed that beat ...go listen to Dre's verses- Thats a dope MC !
i know this but dude i am a die hard mackin azz fan

dude but that rap life beat was trash lol

i was like wtf is this when i first herd that shit

i am just real soulful and picky when it comes to beats

and p.s credibility what ever the fuck i remember asking dude
syko about that track when he said thizz was trying to do some other
shit when it came to that album as far as not getting his proper's cuz that song right there turned a lot of
my Oakland friends( alot........} on to mac dre (cuz i use to play it so much and on top of that they was not checking for no Vallejo shit lol) but yeah i bet he will tell you he did not produce that track i remember asking that dude on this board

cuz that was one of my fav beats ever thats my style that and mac break downs soulful shit but yeah what ever the fuck

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
We all where cheated as fans, by Mac Dre never putting out a Full album with khayree production after his release, with that big label studio quality.

Feb 27, 2006
We all where cheated as fans, by Mac Dre never putting out a Full album with khayree production after his release, with that big label studio quality.
FUCK THAT....DRE DROPPED SO MANY GOOD ALBUMS IT DIDNT MATTER BOUT THE STUDIO QUALITY.......(LABELS WANT ME TO SIGN....BUT IM SIGNED TO THIZZ AND THIZZ IZ MINE) CHEATED AS FANS.......HA.