M.C DO THANGZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
if you wondering who the hell M.C. do thanz is, he that fool that was on the orignal game is thick by The MAC.he also speaks on mac dre's young black brotha album.just a little history lesson in case yall didn't know who he was.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
clo said:
if you wondering who the hell M.C. do thanz is, he that fool that was on the orignal game is thick by The MAC.he also speaks on mac dre's young black brotha album.just a little history lesson in case yall didn't know who he was.

eh yeah, thanks for clearin that all up for us lol

Apr 1, 2002
clo said:
No if you wondering who the hell MC do thangs is, it's khayree :dead:

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
i always thought it was khayree too, but i look through all of the albums that khayree produced back in the day, and he always gave shouts out to MC do thanz in the album covers. after reading that it got me thinkin that it wasnt khayree.but from what everyone is saying, i guess it was a khayree. thanx for the info.