M$ANE-UNDA DA INFLUENCE..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Mic-B,as of right now, Unda Da Influence won't be in stores Tues.(tomorrow).I thought they might be ready a little early but I'll have them sometime in the next few days for sure and they should be in all the Rasputan's by no later than next Tues.I'll be on here announcing that as soon as I know for sure. Thanks for the interest homie,it's greatly appreciated...

Cac,I've been in Louisiana for 2 1/2 weeks in July and Taiwan and mainland China for almost a month in the middle of summer so I think I know what you're talking about with that humidity...I'm definitely a westcoast person,love the space and the weather too much to leave for long...Still like to make it down to South Florida though,I heard the senoritas are rather lovely down your way...

May 10, 2002
Hahhahaha .... the commie ... cough ... I mean CB says that now ... that's until I get him down here to stay a week or two with me ... then he won't ever want to go back to all those bicycle riding bitches in Wisconsin ... hahaha ... We have some fiiiiiiine latin women here Nick ... from Puerto Rico to South America

Cac 6-0

Apr 25, 2002
Cacarot60 said:
then he won't ever want to go back to all those bicycle riding bitches in Wisconsin
Hey the ones that ride bikes aren't bad, it keeps em in shape. Its the ones that ride around on those Razz's and stay milk, cheese, and ice cream fed all winter long that are bad. :(

Cacarot60 said:
We have some fiiiiiiine latin women here
See thats what i'm talkin bout, I jus gotta stay away from Miami. I don't get along well with the terrorists.