M$ANE-UNDA DA INFLUENCE..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Wanted to give the Fahrenheit Fam a little update. UNDA DA INFLUENCE is being manufactured right now and should be in my hands by the end of the week. You can either order directly through me at the address in the signature below,or U.D.I. will be available at all Rasputan's Music Stores in the greater Bay Area.

I'm also finally editing all of the documentary footage from the making of LEAVING THE LIFE. The footage includes most of the artists who appeared on the album in interviews,in the studio, as well as some show footage and other miscellaneous shit. It should be completed in the next few months and will be available on VHS and DVD.

Vamps:As soon as I have U.D.I. in my hands I'll be sending you off a copy homie.

Tracklisting for UNDA DA INFLUENCE

1.Up 4 Grabs-Msane,Balance,The DE
2.Fuck MSane- MSane
3.All Night Long-MSane,D-Money,Balance
4.Unda Da Influence-MSane,Balance
5.Haterlude
6.Checkmate-MSane
7. Die Tonight-MSane
8.Only Through Pain-MSane
9.Livin' It Up-MSane, D-Money,Balance
10.Loose It-MSane,Bread,Ace Mak
11.Mama-MSane
12.Dank n' Drank-MSane,The DE
13.Whatcha' Know Bout-MSane
14.Fuck Alot-MSane
15.Pimpin' n' Panderin-snippet

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Mic B

Mic B, they actually should be in Rasputan's the following Tues.(the 14th) I'll know for sure by the end of this week and then I'll be back to let everyone know. Good lookin' for the interest homie...

Apr 25, 2002
I want a copy of that and a copy of the Making of Leaving the Life on DVD. Keep us updated homie. Keep it crackin' St. Nick.....much love, peace.....

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
D-Locc, I know you addressed this to MSane, but to talk a little on the beats....The DE, Balance and Ace Mak produced this album. Personally, I think the beats DE produced on this shit are some of his best ever, they definitely fit MSane's style, more up tempo and bouncy, but still with the crazy DE sounds. Balance produced a couple, not sure if you've ever heard Balance's shit before but Balance is a versitile cat and he fits his production to MSane's style as well and I think it turned out tight. As for Ace, he been producing and rapping forever, before any of us had even thought about getting into the rap game, he got some new equipment and his shit is lovely, a lot cleaner sounding. As for the tempo of the album, most of it is mid tempo beats, a couple of slow and a couple of fast.... Hope that helps you out and I just got off the phone with MSane and told him to get his ass on this board...

Cac, what's up homie,MSane is done with Pimpin' n' Panderin but I think he's going to wait for a couple of months before releasing it...What's up things in the sunshine state?

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
St.Nick.....
its all good........THANKS for the detailed reply......the only thang i know bout msane is whats on the FUbelly CD....so i just needed some insight on the album to help me decide if i should spend cheese on it.....

but the info you suppled me with helps.....
goood lookin out!!!

stay up and stay on the hustle

D-locc

May 10, 2002
Good lookin out Nick ... sam ol' same ol'. Just working and trying to pay my bills and still have enough money to purchase and suppot all these talented musicians. DE and Msane all in the same month ... at least now I can put my P&P money order off to the side for a month or two :) Can't wait to hear those beats after your description.

Much Luv

Cac

(PS ... if you like weather that will melt your skin and humidity that will bog you down like mud ... come to south Florida .. Rezz will back me up on that)