LYRIKAL WARFARE'S SONG FOR THE COMPILATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I JUST GOT IT IN THE MAIL AND ITS TIGHT AS FUCK. ONE OF THEIR BEST SONGS IVE EVER HEARD. ONCE SOME MORE SONGS COME IN AND I GET SOME DONE, I WILL PUT SOME SNIPPETS UP. THIS IS A EXCLUSIVE TRACK, YOU WONT SEE IT ANYWHERE ELSE, BUT THIS COMPILATION ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER SONG. ALL NEW TRACKS FROM THE UNDERGROUNDS BEST RAPPERS.
one

H

H. T. B

I was majorly sleeping on them for a while. But them Boyz got some fire for you. They remind me of a young Bone Thugs but with better topics.

Aug 26, 2002
my niggas just like traffic signals, always posted on the curb
mugging hella hard, talkin shit and smoking erb..
back back
muthafucka I ain;t UGK, don;t look at me
test these nuts and get deep six
my niggas pack clips like Pusha T: Blaze's opening line..........

Glad u got it and you like it..............sorry it took so long, between school and dipping to KC to see my gal......life in fucking general

Aug 26, 2002
everybody thinks they a young Bone, I don;t hear it??????

what makes them sound like Bone.....I'm guessing it's Blaze with singy songy shit every once in a while but the rest my folks don;t do that shit

H

H. T. B

Its tight I can't explain it, when I hear Lyrikal Warfare for some reason it puts in the mind state of East 99. I haven't heard no one else do that but the homie Court Dog. I guess its because they voices go together.

Aug 26, 2002
Thanks playa RAE , my dirty Heat Myser.........it's all luv............I ain;t gonna stop until we on...............My dirtys could move major units with the right label................

Aug 26, 2002
how many rap groups are given the chance to drop a group song on someone's solo album and the dude's who album it is , is not even on the song..................

my dirtys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sep 23, 2002
H. T. B said:
I was majorly sleeping on them for a while. But them Boyz got some fire for you. They remind me of a young Bone Thugs but with better topics.
I agree, if you aint heard it, dont sleep. Fire. Much props

Aug 26, 2002
I can't wait to swoop up to Gary to meet up Cash, I like to thank you for a chance for my dirtys to shine a lil more

I'm up this gage
aim it at your rib cage
and let loose some Rage-Tantrum

Apr 25, 2002
No doubt homie. I might be in KC pretty soon. If not the summer forsure. Me and Prez-D gonna do sum things. CD should be out within a YR. Just saving up this cheese so I can get this distribution.
one

Apr 25, 2002
Slide said:
ya know cash, i respect a record company that cares about their releases and puts a lotta time and effort into them. that already has me interested in this cd. not to mention the roll call in your sig..damn!

Thanks homie. The only people im having trouble gettin back into contact with is Mac and AK. Some more cats like Moss Major, Prez-D, Kay9ine, Odd-1 (T-rock's Group), and Mr. Sche (Immortal LowLife), have been added. Yall about to find out the heat Gary, Indiana has. Keep representing the real homie. CD should be out within the yr. If not early 2004, Its just a race for money, to get this distribution, all new tracks. Ill need street team help in the upcoming months if you interested.
Thanks
one