Lyrics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2004
Post all Tech N9ne lyrics here that are not on Anghellic, Absolute Power or Everready. Those lyrics can be found at www.therealtechn9ne.com under Discography.

Thanks,
techn9nehq

Also a moderation note...

Please search the thread before requesting something that is already here and if you make a request or a change for someone, please delete your thread once the request has been filled and the changes have been made. It will keep this thread a lot cleaner and a lot easier for me.

May 13, 2004
Thugs Get Lonely Too:

Pac:

See it aint easy bein me life as a celebrity is less than heavily I got these fakes and these backstabbers chasin me around and its always drama whenever I wanna get around.
Mama told me long before I ever came up gotta be true to what you do and keep your game up cause thangs change and jealousy becomes a factor best friends at your wifes house trying to mac.
Im on tour but still they keep knocking on my door and I got no time to work im steadying wanting more everyday is a test yes I try hard but im struggling with every breath. I pray to god that the that the woman that I left at home all alone aint got nothing like trying to bone over the phone in my mind I could see em naked I cant take it got me shaking at the thought that we can make it. I thought you knew

Chorus

Tech:

Been in the streets all day rouge doggin it hey than poo nanny comes my way straight callin it get me some 151 pineapple juice and malibu rum that mix shit got me thinking of rouge doggin it jimd on cause them angels be hotter than brimstone thats why the ninas keeping the jims on and then bone red light room heated got the red bone seated on me repeat it now shes looking like she cant believe it im having fantasies tossin under the canopy causing calamity sexual insanity wit your firm breasts chocolate over my body now its on yes let me eat ya like manicotti hold the garlic cause im ready to start it touching me thinking of my women till im retarted im thinking sharon kim honey j shanna kell horny fay and how I made em all bust baby its all lust I kill em medley I love it cause you women make me abuse one of the seven deadlies we two tech and 2pac will see you in our room wit your victorias secret see thru I thought you knew

Chorus

Pac:

I call you up long distance on the telephone wanna tuck you in even though I cant make it home. I whisper thangs in your ear like your near me wonder if you feel me from far away can you hear me it seems to me that your jealous cause im hustling to make the money with the fellas in the backstreets trying to jack me. Baby hold up thugs get lonely to but im a soldier and aint no way imma stop making money cause your attitudes changing your acting a little funny always complaining saying we don’t spend time cant you see I got enough stress on my mind and hanging up like you all that then get mad when I tell you that im busy baby call back. Leave aint nothing left to say to you thugs get lonely you know.

Chorus

I sit alone im my room dreaming without a care talking out loud to you like you there take your picture out my back pocket man its on you the first face I wanna see when I get home. Wanna love you to till the sunrise buckwild touching every wall in the house thug style put your hand on the headboard think of me dripping sweat on top of you so you could see its in your head that im making love turn the lights down reminsce and relax cause baby right now I feel im in the middle of a stomach you whisper in my ear baby tell me how you really want it hold on tightly watch this feeling scratch my back thats how you react to let me know you feel me cause everything im giving to you is so true and thugs get lonely too gyea.

Chorus

May 13, 2004
Pioneer:

Pioneer my entourage so tight we cant be stopped pioneer smith had the name from the dirt to the tiggty tiggty top pioneer we be platinum bound deuce ride niggas blowin up pioneer gangstas ?? So north city nigga say what

Everybody know what it takes to be like me what it takes to see like we what it takes to be down wit them pioneers from 3pc I got john body from the co my back bone maniac from the chi-go t will from the motherfucking minnio fit fat from the dirt to the dark yo do you know what it takes to be a pioneer ah no if you don’t know wont know who what it takes to be a pioneer trendsetta one nigga heart no go getta can I get a pump pump for yall smith ask for the 411 for yall smith fast wit the natty on the map for yall round here blowin up we coming back for yall those pioneers do it for yall throw it up throw it up if it feel it yall throw it up real tight with the top back crack back and twist down wit me wack and pioneer

Pioneer my entourage so tight we cant be stopped pioneer smith had the name from the dirt to the tiggty tiggty top pioneer we be platinum bound deuce ride niggas blowin up pioneer gangstas ?? So north city nigga say what

Consider us on the danger explosive stuff lyrically tied in when we give the bust aint to many nat niggas that could hang wit us bang wit us slang wit us drop them thangs wit us black platinum haters like uncut angel dust Ill buy you any choice that will make a field erupt cause it’s the most hit them up to raise your fist join in with us and only god we trust from dust to dust ashes to ashes outkasted from real ones to ones plastered but as us them pioneers throw it up throw it up the forearm in the air and with the fist locked tight pump pump and if you down wit us then let me see ya jump jump

I think it takes loads of dedication when facing hard rhymes and affirmation we took what you were made in mason now cant no label now they fade us do time you will fell the penetration for now hold the ??? Its like the last days of revelations when your crying for saking and now you pre we sell the hit those pioneers we represent if real razor this not like that but like this hold it burn if you mean it seen it aint no in between it we took this game from regalo wit tic tac toe boy to the high road pioneer better than de la soul better in rap huh I know I know I know wes all for show of this race I know I know I know I doubt it rappers choose actors for the player hate for sure for sure batteries platinum hit for the year 2k pioneer you say your man we pioneers its our years man your pioneers man

So many people wanna get with the rap game only some of the niggas could bring pain to a nigga brain look at the stamina right here label me a lyrical killa cause Im a motherfucking pioneer who is the murderer you ever heard of a ish hop thats a motherfucking pioneer real killa the villa bonna fanna I feel a nigga what milla be coming round here tech n9ne you know im the motherfucker that wreck rhymes on the gang related im gang bang related a rouge dog in the cut lay a nigga down like what im a pioneer I don’t wanna be the one to get a milla meter in the gut I wanna be the one to hit em up wit another milla cut up in the middle im a little sick and different and a vilan everybody better duck

May 13, 2004
The Virus:

Hits ya harder than thorozine shock wit a bit of that knock indeed ya caca bean tech gonna eat you wit them hits with some motherfucking robber beans running them away like tyrus straight gang nigga like cyrus no shiners in my eyerus got me a generation hemmed up with the virus infectious while even rollin in your lexus g clear the hexes creeps me from here to texas lets get deep into the pavement I be the topic ultramicroscopic infected agent no vaccination rapidol make that information attachable leaving spreading thru out the nations capitol yes dous may house gate stout they and aboutface cant say you from this motherfucking outbreak the virus infects k-i-ds rounds twos and threes all the way up to ogs with alzheimers disease see dolores tried immigation but we don’t need no medication for the sensation just the marijuana lacin let the music take your mind press rewind the venom is in em the tecca nine combined let my virus up in you I love fiends so open up your pores for daddy and let me swim thru your blood stream

We don’t need no medication you can buy this virus come and try this killa style yall hits like a motherfucking midol we don’t need your drugs at all sold it to you fools strunger than bukoos pick and choose whatever moves you junkie ew ew whatcha gonna do.

Nigga you puffin marijuana me puffin marijuana im peepin the futuristic balastic brain gumma hella contagious you been fair warned I got a gang a radio stations makin me airborne no allemia lukemia nor sickle-cell anemia my virus may cause ensepalitis but it may cause panties scream a ya make em wanna give up the virginia tecca nina ya plus ya blood stream and ya equals no to me to be greedy but a large amount of you are ?? Im spreadin shit that will get you exile protect our styles up in the generation x files lets prowl thru hoes drawls I told yall im makin rouge dogs shh boo ya sha boo ya roll call bizzare flows b-r-os bar codes sick individuals that god see and lord knows they stay by me cause my virus aint a fake I.D snake I be wit venom aint no curing like hiv.

We don’t need no medication you can buy this virus come and try this killa style yall hits like a motherfucking midol we don’t need your drugs at all sold it to you fools strunger than bukoos pick and choose whatever moves you junkie ew ew whatcha gonna do ew ew.

Futuristic man I start to lack the corruptage in this suffer crusafisally for the busters who fucking wit this who said ill awaken the dead told me that I would spread like a plague arm leg leg arm head infecting you in 2k the year god conquered the virus but to they injected fuck up in ya no matter what who say spreadin hella fast kickin ass like juve lets party nigga ladies lift your dress this new world rapper got you flashin showin my bar code on your breast science will keep it going when im gone cheap in 97 but in 90 nina tecca n9ne clones hopefully dobie one canobie will help me spread it out your sockets into your fiber optics mr president look around I got a sea of anarchists to shut this motherfucker down the virus

We don’t need no medication you can buy this virus come and try this killa style yall hits like a motherfucking midol we don’t need your drugs at all sold it to you fools strunger than bukoos pick and choose whatever moves you junkie ew ew whatcha gonna do ew ew.

May 13, 2004
Victory:

All hail to the n9ne you punks thought it was over for me I shall prevail in any situation all the high exhaultant x tech n9ne move something do something screw something alright gruesome cruise some hoodlums would I poke are for so joe gar v-I-c-t-o-r-y

Im still climbing niggas be rhyming but they cant get with me so you could keep hating ill be money making swimming in victory

They thought it was over but I gots to bust calling foes stealing flows that they got from us what we coming thru your city with lots of love we get the doe get your hoes then we knock em up and cut still clowning jealousy be frowin keeping the street pounding and haters get beat down and yall keep hounding looking for new sounds that nina done put down while hey baby you found em we victors invested in big wars we coming to get yours we hit till it gets sore we spit acrobatical never simple scamatical vivid liquid compatible shrooms x’s and atterals thought anghellic wouldnt make it we take it ever time get your girly but naked real melons still heaven still hellin still bailing thru the city with them class a felons at the bar wit it the fans knowin how we are wit it cara bou lou and a church hill cigar wit it don’t ever forget it women getting targeted six hundred card wit it tech is coming hard wit it

Im still climbing niggas be rhyming but they cant get with me so you could keep hating ill be money making swimming in victory

All I wanna see is broads wit us strange hella odd niggas run with them hard hittas that will mob wit us till god get us player haters that squab wit us they bob wit us cause the tecca ninas bizarre lyncher imma what party animal horny and a poo nanny cannibal cant nobody calm me the killa don is a zombie and a hoe ladies on the dance floor let your homie make you touch your toes get them foes strike a pose hot as hell grab your chicken head by the tail a lot of tail can generate you a lot of mail im the victorious you the victim your gal took my lizard and licked em and my twins she kissed em mmwah so tell me how this tune sounds you love it so don’t ever turn the boom down you never thought wed be some scholars wit shrooms round Mexican women know we ballers and poon hounds

Thats why your momma got a big ole butt and your sister got a big ole butt since your momma and your sister had a big ole butt they helped the nina bust a big ole nutt im the king niggas they know it thats why they want me in the ring hoping I blow it but I love the cream but I mean no matter what kinda lyrics you write tech n9ne fans don’t wanna hear it tonight all hail to my jail homies cameron mobley boomville you can bet we soon will bump heads a wise man once said every body wan go heaven but nobody wan dead numb head if they diss the vet break the motherfuckers down if they disrespect the tech this is victory cause I gets the check I leave you player haters glistening wet punk bitch

May 13, 2004
Grin on My Grill

When you see me smiling just know that thats a frown turned upside down so that grin on my face thats a plot to come knock your chin outta place

I gotta a grin on my grill I grab the mic and stay real we cant be beat we cant be stopped we will not fall

A nigga this life move blood dude staring at me like he know me wit a grin on my grill I simply reply dude what aint your name Kutt look yall it’s the bloody man himself anyway I don’t want no problems all im trying to do is kick it wit some bitches make my way to vip and do this like cool if I get you and your crew all thru thats for you tell me whats in it for me uhh we can make it happen since I am a known rapper rock the mic wit no fever understand I keep a burn burn thicky thicky thang thang on if anybody run achicky bang bang onna everybody its good when its sweating nude in the flesh real sex like the film on the real and thats me and tech n9ne kutt calhoun and my man x left wit a grin on our grill for real

I gotta a grin on my grill I grab the mic and stay real we cant be beat we cant be stopped we will not fall

Im grinning on you motherfuckers simply cause your bitches love us crunk up in the club they pump us if they tripping got them dumpers innie minnie miney hoe we get them bitches back to the mo and then we uhhhh tear the pussy down yo x dash sex cash gets ass wets glass lets smash dex bag no it aint brush blast techs had flesh flaps rolling wit x krizz and kutty wit a grin on my grill lookin at my contract aint nothing but sin on my deal been on my meal ticket chase I been all my bills calling my publishing company like when im my scrill one of the fathers of rap hard as it gat rollin wit Mexicans who ride in the car wit a bat got you stuck of in the middle trick you can tell that she cheating on you by the red dot on your pillow bitch

Im a lock and load soldier rock and roll culture strange represent it dip out to go scorcher photo fies phenomenon optical torture full equipped and got a pump like the black vulture you can say that Kansas city wont shine and that we never gonna make it that were wasting our time your girlfriends bumping us your tasting our rhymes your biting your tongue off and standing in line to buy tickets to the next show x rolls x knows tech and kutt so lets go venta aqui mommie I wreck homes sending you the videotape of her dome grin on my grill hand on my cock I havent even sold a unit and run on my jock now that im giving you the music it’s a matter of clock tic toc tic toc

Yo we cant be beat touched or stopped this is greed another devious seed keep it keebler motherfucker

May 13, 2004
Be Jealous:

Im just a young boy trying to get my money on making music in KC but mitch bade niggas want to hate tecca nina and they wont stop fucking with me so imma fuck wit niggas.

Na na na na na you cannot fuck wit that nigga tech n9ne coming wit that rough shit them niggas know that I deserve it when the heard it have the nerve to say its nothing niggas so I got to bust it

Be jealous this is dedicated to all yall haters be jealous I see you watching me when I walked in the club this is dedicated to all mitch baders you motherfuckers aint showing tech nina no love

Fuck motherfuckers buck motherfuckers there the pain come nigga wit a bang im a killa
better duck motherfucker what you standing on nada what you plan to bone nada what you plan to own nada your shit done came and gone blood sweat and tears nigga been about 15 years nigga aint never been no fears nigga all I hear is cheers nigga thats why I be in the bathroom wit bitches at maniacs thats why them hoes in the club wit tech giving blow jobs in the back how many niggas really wanna bust gums how many niggas wanna become a was fuck wit a nigga like tech get a buzz right thru the head and the grave is dug mean mugs niggas aint never seen love so they stream blood when I fein bud for the green shrubs in mushrooms I bust rooms open accustomed to floating across the ocean wit verbal motion the notion is boasting im poking jealous motherfuckers embellish the true that say I aint worthy for fame biancs and relish

Be jealous when you see me on the tv screen wiling when you see me in the magazine smiling when they let me in the club for free niggas be jealous cause im bumming wit bitches around me haha motherfucker haha haha motherfucker haha motherfucker haha hella lit immo spit immo kick that shit

No more styling im start wiling on niggas growling on niggas and we smiling cause the villain album went 6000 on niggas in Kansas city alone you’ve kept the dough for mike and nitty alone Midwest side lejo milla man I love ya but it’s a pity your gone niggas hating on mine cause they knowing imma do it big thats why the tecca nina never ever got a problem getting a gig cause I rip shit they like I flip shit that make bite when I spit shit I get rich quick I make hits for only they like n9na milla meter guns gonna be the one making a million when I come never gonna be the bomb where I come from niggas better get some tried to be right to these niggas tried to be nice to these niggas so now its time for n9ne Godzilla to make mice of these niggas cha you envy me cause your bitch play tecca nina all day and you see me on mtv kicking it wit king tech my nigga sway broke niggas aint friends to me you niggas really want me to disperse aight ill leave but when I come back its gonna be 20 g’s a verse nigga

Be jealous when you see me on the tv screen wiling when you see me in the magazine smiling when they let me in the club for free niggas be jealous cause im bumming wit bitches around me haha motherfucker haha haha motherfucker haha motherfucker haha hella lit immo spit immo kick that shit
Niggas better stop talking about me I aint did shit I don’t rap against niggas stop trying to get me to rap so yall could make grip agony don’t be speaking my name I know I fucked it up on a personal tip but if you niggas talking bout you better rap motherfuckers better duck if any niggas over there on the inside never trading on me and my rogues them niggas don’t give no fucks about how many tech n9ne units sold and if one of you bitch niggas is saying that im kicking at lejos log lejo will tell you im original and by the way lejo my dog and the jealous motherfuckers wont quit said the calm before the storm aint shit we killed yall in 96 97 but what about when a new shit hit and I heard niggas said was washed up said that tech n9ne flow was weak thats probably why I got shit in the movies like thicker than water and n 2 deep tie you up and beat you down to a bloody pulp son got my villains and me man enough to bust one im the second coming but you don’t know cause you dumb before I go ill tell you jealous motherfuckers to suck one.

May 13, 2004
Potluck feat Tech N9ne:

Its potluck back again thats right saying that shit that your bitch ass is scared to say doing that shit your scary ass scared to do

Say what you wanna say say what you won say do what you wanna do do what you won do
be what im gonna be thats all I gotta be you just a wanna be so back the fuck up off of me

Here we go again it’s the veteran knowing better than you and your friends and picking me over dem got your breeze on her bed on her knees giving head wanna be but youll never be what I been lyrically imma tell live never gon quit cause I gotta represent make another hit puff a little bit incredible shit I got your girl over mine so im fucking the bitch im all up in the p you would care to be in the ??? cause its meant to be homeboy cali is the place where it pays to be I bet youll never believe it if you could place wit me we gonna stop drop rock and roll aint no time to be kicking we gon do that though flip that hoe kick that flow make it to the top and then we get that dough

It aint funny you don’t wanna play games ask who the best and you better james all day every day whoop ass take names sit your 5 dollar ass down for I make change get it poppin im stalking the block all the bitches better know that im hot in the spot poppin the glock got me a knot niggs need to know that I walk in my talk its our time los coast gon shine shine shine cant see nigga blind blind blind want tub every day j boy fucking three hoes dime dime dime haters back up hoes gon get smacked up holla at the club and I get that love hit from the back while I smoke a fat dub then im done and I get a back rub

Say what you wanna say say what you won say do what you wanna do do what you won do
be what im gonna be thats all I gotta be you just a wanna be so back the fuck up off of me

Ima nigga wit a vendetta so what could be better bitch a motherfucker that run over competetors
no medicine in me im better than many sick in the cerebellum tell em nigga like a sedative
ima do what I wanna do when I do it you gonna be knowing the second I do
because of the rain because of the pain your niggas the game the tecca ninas vexed and wrecking
your crew
say what you wanna say im a real
nigga so give me a dollar bill
take it away from me ima kill
giving it to me and ima chill
cant nobody stop a nigga from making a mil
if I wanna put the platinum off in the grill
maybe try to find a bitch or two I wanna drill
a nigga will
be what I wanna be giver in front of me if you aint living and doing what you feel
only take a minute
for me to get up in it
homie you a lieutenant
homie and ima general sending you minimal niggas to hell
used to be making criminal mail
now I be making critical sales
never know when I might pop up
better hope I never let the glock bust
try to battle niggas and you got stuck
aint nobody fucking with tech and the potluck
take a look around look at the way I be going down
tecca nina with the mo flow
aint no faking the track nigga we shaking the rap making attacks snake and the bat logo
getting money fucking bitches on the low low
set her on my dick and make her play pogo
you could say what you wanna say nina fucking your bitch looking like a motherfucking clown nigga bozo

Who be the best you walk in its me wit a sound underground no mtv wanna turn on the radio be the tlc best group of the year and the century you better let me be aint no catching me all the girls get wet when they mention me when im flippin and rippin and taking over control what makes you think you do better but you an idiot though get up and go man you illiterate bro don’t you ever be thinking that you could match your flow imma matcheral wit a sack can roll when im high talk shit like john mac and roe we gon stack the dough ???? Gettin blowin in the back wit a ???? Cracking the dough pack another bowl move slow smokin l’s till my brain cells go I like to fly the sky so high and where the fuck we from don’t die we cry westside for life and we gon do it now up a new style boom pow fuck you up and it look like who now got your whole crew shook when it go down low and grow we don’t know when to slow down

Jan 16, 2003
when i called you a goddess, i knew i was doin somethin right :)

the only lyricz i have that ain't easy to find is giddy up giddy up so i'll hook it up

it ain't the greatest but it'z pretty damn good considerin

giddy up giddy up, smack that ass

They call me Chosa, aka the Kiazar Sosa of Twisnon,
had a few run ins with the law, gave the hop so i took a bong
aint no trippin' once we dippin' flossin' town rollin'em dubs,
corni ass out in them clubs with the platnium chains out like what,
i'm a savage about mo carrage a mosia north adas play hatas,
hate cause they see we gotta stare, gloon we shine everywhere,
Other twins, man they romp with the kin drop, quiet line,
Deeze, see we down wit louie y'all,
creeze, it doesn't matter long as we're peace,
Off the ricta, we gun hit'cha, like a busted ass dro,
top a notches already know, about to honk an' rip a show,
we gun make ya deeze, we gun make ya bath,
we gun make ya freeze, we gun make a trial,
we gun make ya hit the floor like bricks ya know
and make ya get with the show like ya already know,
giddy up giddy up, girl, shake that damn ass,
and dont stop, haa, make ya think fast,
cause we're in the glove with philly and a stash,
and they dont really care about spitting a pay cash,
YEE YAAH,
man this party just aint gun stop, Twisn an' TechN9ne, gun rock,
anything we do it stays hot,

now ya never seen us comin', y'all never seen us runnin'
now TVs is playin' them dubs n spinnin' them dudes they always hummin'
ayo man, this Twisn is suttin, everwhere they go they be stunting,
these bills be reals these rubber bands rubber man, we never front
Twisn ho is takin' over, midwest already know us,
we bout havin' thangs we bout gettin' paid, we pockets never show up,
shit, I'm a Twin ho, take a ro' dough,
there's enough cash here for all of y'all,
cause we alls balls, just to see them thongs fall
hook a nigga up, i getta call, the east to west,
we lookin' for the chicks who fleek the best,
north to south, i bet you can find a girl to turn you out,
an' make ya shout, arround here, we in the dub,
we pop big thang when we in the club,
we like the girls who shake it fast, got a nigga mouth piece fulla glass
we up the hash and let the sleets,
stop lookin' at the hack that be next to me,
who be fussin', we be bustin', no discussion, twisn ho we blast,
all you skin out on path, warn ya out y'all feel the wrath,
be like thunda thunda, make ya wonder where's your home,

YO, Nigga woody as I gotta be cause for me you gotta giggle what ya
mom and daddy gave ya
We be kicking with the dimaound zees so bazookas and a helly Gs an'
baddabing in the gayla
Momma would be so proud of me makin' G's in nature,
we's be giving sexual favors,
I aint talking about no sadomy, but I'm lovin' from the back
stickin' hoe's yelling "Hey Ya!"
I be looin' for the Klyes Dale, and the bitches with the wide tails,
I'm high as hell and I'm looking for nookie man,
lookin' for pink cookies who be trippin' over my sales
hit me on a sky an' tell bitch,
now that you're done putting that ass on me,
now I want to fuck your homie,
Now rancho, catch ya with the lasso, gimme gimme da ass ho
and when I smash hoes gimme gimme the cash flows
and if the cash flow we'll be able to pass go,
i'm highly hated, tech n9ne be weighted, i finally made
now I'mulated (I am immulated) bout time we fade it,
we bregaded degraded all the hatas we multalated we kindly fade it,
Tech, we get high off reefer, and cheebas, X-takers,
Smoke Bongs, and Love Thongs, we grown and i'm taking
your blouse and your bra and your pants and your drawers,
in a bathroom stall with me and the Twisn hoes, we want it all,
when i'm bout to come you gunna hear technina scream that HoCall,

May 13, 2004
187 On A Hook:

Its 187 on a motherfucking hook niggas out of bounds should have shook we banging by the book got shot in the neck trying to get away and to a vigi it aint nothing but gun play Its 187 on a motherfucking hook niggas out of bounds should have shook we banging by the book got shot in the neck trying to get away and to a vigi it aint nothing but gun play

Buck these niggas im a killa sreaming regime deep navis wit heat like the A team and when my K scream its causing nothing but murder bucking these niggas making hate me
Yeah nigga we don’t give a fuck nigga we thug lords connected from tech n9ne and touched for the thug war whose got love for these niggas wit no love at all give a fuck guns clutched only left a ball I know you heard of me wanna murder me cause im the nigga that cooked the bird ?? In the kitchen moms itchin had the whole gang unwrapping chickens nigga and we was headed for the jack strapped wit a fat gat all my niggas down to rat tat tat tat west coast bad boys we was yelling now west coast mafia regime and thug zellin nigga

187 on a motherfucking hook niggas out of bounds should have shook we banging by the book got shot in the neck trying to get away and to a vigi it aint nothing but gun play Its 187 on a motherfucking hook niggas out of bounds should have shook we banging by the book got shot in the neck trying to get away and to a vigi it aint nothing but gun play

Try to get me for my scratch and you get your arm detached if you try to rip me on a track I put you in a ziploc napsack believe it I get glocks at that price im like martini and rossi Austispumante alright niggas that kill em up on sight killa nigga night something wit tinted widows dumpin at you hit dump compliments of south sacramento you could ask lil zar or big zow im a monster I keep long gats like charles bronson and im on some put you in the trunk all fucked up and lonesome its gon come armageddon nigga my arms is sweating cause I been busting them model thangs see im good with the weapon plus I really don’t like you nigga you whole crew cant bust and I felt that shit way back when you was down wit us clown wit us used to smoke a pound wit us now im bound to cut you and your homies up nobody even heard your stuff said its 187 187 me and C-Bo and Tech N9ne on your bunker bunking wit a mac 11

187 on a motherfucking hook niggas out of bounds should have shook we banging by the book got shot in the neck trying to get away and to a vigi it aint nothing but gun play Its 187 on a motherfucking hook niggas out of bounds should have shook we banging by the book got shot in the neck trying to get away and to a vigi it aint nothing but gun play

Nigga to catch this nigga im ready to peel one instead of the shoulders I gotta diss toward a niggas grill some vigalantee and villigan regime niggas come wit steel guns get ready to sleep cause you tripped when you fuck wit a villian which one of yall motherfuckers said fuck Tech N9ne shady Pacino turned C-hoe when I clutched that n9ne me and my nigga C-Bo Yuk mezzole not only bust that rhyme we can do it illegal so the evil’ll give a fuck next time nigga don’t you ever spit my name cha and thinking that shits the same cha two thou we switched the game and spit the flame wah ??ola ow wat bah?? Is what I say before I buck ya motherfuck busters like vell bakardy yeah nigga had enough ya get ready to suffer kneel down nigga Tech N9ne Killa Klown nigga six feet underground is where your found nigga 40 water would never did a song witcha if he knew the song was about me never make a million next time say my name say my name like destinys children bitch

Its 187 on a motherfucking hook niggas out of bounds should have shook we banging by the book got shot in the neck trying to get away and to a vigi it aint nothing but gun play Its 187 on a motherfucking hook niggas out of bounds should have shook we banging by the book got shot in the neck trying to get away and to a vigi it aint nothing but gun play

May 13, 2004
Broke The Chains:

Everybody wanna get in the middle of my life wanna know about the nina the women and my wife hella rumors I get inna but the haters you can bet they gonna do it till I die what I do up in the crilla for rilla is my right get the women up and flip it and stick is my life everybody looking at me like im a killa but never lookin Tech up in the eye
Zing zing zing and a 123 why the negative energy gotta come thru me Tecca Nina doing this he doing that sticking the women like bumble bee don’t believe everything you hearin up in the street compete don’t let it rack your brain Tech N9ne Lyricist will live to get myth to riff were gonna break them chains

We talking bout this gossip stop it drop it cause were prosper profit mark us but you cannot stop us so lock us in shackles or lockets we are no novists cant contain us we will rock this cause we rap so futuristic like we were talk bout spacley sprockets you got it anybody wanna test this im restless ill eat yall for breakfast no weapons just music and my presence no peasants you rappers cant touch this im badder and im tellin all you chatters im not your average cracker your lack of innovation makes your music a displacement to the way rap was intended so how can you talk offensive you’re a product for the geetles you’re a hot wheel imma diesel get some musical talent before you speak of my people cause

Lyricists broke the chains im out I broke the chains
Tecca Nina broke the chains im out broke the chains

Playerism keep on living I don’t need no more opinions this is my time I was given I wish people would just listen cause I feel like michael jackson and just wanna be left alone cause your standing on my garden just stand back and let it grow
Lyricists will never be tamed gotta maintain and bring my reigns so no matter what they say ill entertain until I drain
This name is a gift I was raised with a tip don’t refrain and don’t drift they will praise Lyricists when I come step to the pace of my drum get down it’s a sound thats brewing rapidly and ready to come out bow down to a righteous being molded from the hands of god me and Tech N9ne will make this planet rock come on

Lyricists broke the chains im out I broke the chains
Tecca Nina broke the chains im out broke the chains

Hey everybody hey everybody why I gotta lay everybody spray everybody wit a ak thru the body nay everybody I don’t get away wit ??
Shake the lame and break the chain don’t hate the player but hate the game imma quick to frame imma never ever take the shame everybody wanna create the blame Tech N9ne Lyricists how could rhyme give us this he say she say we say game but they dying to hear us spit everywhere I go everywhere I flow it seems to be rumors all around me every where I show people in my ?? But see I disregard demons who down me broke

Jan 16, 2003
i figured we was only doin songz that can't be found on the net (basically on ohhla) but since we doin some like big bad wolf and be jealous i'll help out

ain't nobody fuckin with it

[Intro - Tech]
Ha ha ha ha, we bout to do this
Tech Niner, Sole'
Bout to make that ass hot baby
Like this, yo

[Female singing]
I heard the party didn't stop
'Til Tech Niner got ill one man crew, runnin' through you
Niggas let their cash drop, ladies made that ass hot
Make 'em say "ooh", that's what we do

[Tech]
This one's for the niggas' in the club
Fucked up, full of liquor
Fittin' to let the Tech N9ne feelin' hit ya
Everybody respect mine when I step up
INSANE (ish)
Killa, killa, doin' damage to a nigga BRAIN (ish)
Haters can't maintain

[Sole']
Killin' everybody with the murderous flow
I'mma let a nigga know 'bout fly Sole'
Bad to the bone with the fucked up jump
So we all get drunk and crunk all day
We hard, let's keep all this marvelous shit
We killin' everything
And Tricky started all of this shit

[Tech]
Ay yo, get paid, never get sprayed
Takin Sole', be the brainiacs

[Sole' and Tech]
Warner Brothers and DreamWorks
So I guess we're Animaniacs
All the niggas in the back get with the ladies in the front
>From side to side, we gon' survive and get what the fuck we want
That's right

1 - [Sole' and Tech]
Ain't nobody fuckin' wit it, y'all niggas forget it
Ain't nobody fuckin' wit it, cuz we kill 'em
And these hoes and niggas know we keep it rough
And make it rougher
Cuz all we wanna see is you dancin' in the mothafucka

Repeat 1

[Tech]
I'm dancin' with this bitch with an ass so fat
Had to dash to the back, hit that ass from the back
With that ass in my rap, put that ass on the map
I come from 6-6, triple 8, 46, 99, 3's
All of my killas can't see, fill the niggas on the drive-by ki's
Ask me to bomb and I will
Ask me to be calm and I kill
I got that bomb style and your shit ain't real
Your shit is simply - unrealistic
Your bitch seek this, gets dismissed with a quickness
This lip sick, get the lipstick, kiss this dick
In a minute, I'mma bust this flow
I'mma let these suckas know
Nine millimeter is about to blow
And I'm out to get your ho
Puncuate the first to shake that ass and get that cash stack
All the playa haters better stand back when I flashback
Ish hot, knowin' ??? in your club and I'm kinda scold dragon
Yo, I thought you heard Tech Niner got that ground control
All up in your bitch's roll with that ass exposed, yo

Repeat 1
Repeat 1

[Sole']
Na na na na na
You can not fuck with Tech N9ne and Sole'
Comin' with the rough shit
Off in the club, me and my girls lookin' lovely
Lots of killa thugs be wishin' they could fuck me
If you's a hustle man, throw your hands up
Throw my hands up, I did it cuz this ho just ran up
The way you bustas try to step to me, it's killin' me
Stank breath, mackin' law thrown out, 3 mil be drillin' me, no
Yellin' about ki's and dope, broke
I hope you take notes and shove this cake, about 20 down your throat
Scope, wash your mouth out with soap
Ladies dressed with power, awfully remote
Time, nigga it's wine, throwin' rhymes, killa be mine
Blowin' nine, and I'mma shine, growin'
Hella ass I'm showin'
I see you in the back freakin'
Everybody in the front tweekin'
While me and Tech be peakin'
Off in the club scene every weekend, we the shit
Throwin' rough ride full of grit, ass that you wanna get
Twit, beware my bite it truly venomous when I spit
Beauty and the beast, you hear in the club or the street
On the back seat of your Jeep, over peak rollin' deep cuz...

Repeat 1
Repeat 1
Repeat 1
Repeat 1

[Outro - Tech]
Ya know what I'm sayin'?
This nigga Tricky got me drunk
Off this mothafuckin' Hennessy and Alize' baby
We off in ATL kickin' it for Sole' baby, you know what I'm sayin'?
Too much ass in one room baby
Shake what your mothafuckin' mama gave ya
Tech Niner in this bitch
For the year 2-thou baby
It's all delicious, Tech N9ne
Bitch

"Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce

Jan 16, 2003
be warned

TECH N9NE - BE WARNED
Yo, Mega... The End... Check It Out... Check It Out...

[Tech N9ne]
Anybody wanna go to war with a nigga like "Tech Neezle"
He be killing them evil people...
Anybody thinking evil is feasible need to go...
Everybody that's bane fall... I'ma kill em with a chainsaw...
I'ma damage and mangle, the devilish death by an angel, change y'all...
Fuck a nigga, buck a nigga...
When he wanna get a piece of a native amerikilla,
For realla guerilla like me... A motherfucker might see or might not see...
That I'm bout me promptly, you can't lock with me...
In a cell with a Nazi whiter than Oxy, and he wouldn't wanna box me...
When I'm finished, the mind is diminished...
He coming out blacker than a Charkly...
(Number Nine...) What... Complete... The heat...
Release... The beast... Who meet defeat...
Irregular... Secular... Right next to ya...
Watching the beat have sex with ya... Midwesterner...
Shaking hella hands and kissing babies...
Spitting that shit that'll make em all go crazy...
And the war is on...

If you repeat the words be warned three times...
All your fear and stress will no longer exist...
"Denraweb..." "Denraweb..." Denraweb..."
Weak motherfuckers, this is lyrical warfare!

Everybody with a Tech-9 better bust back like a motherfucker... (Oh Yeah!)
Anybody wanna diss "Tecca Nina..."
You know you motherfuckers going nowhere...
Eleven eight seventy O-N-E born, these punk motherfuckers better be warned,
I write the scripture that flip ya... "No Costa" got ya...
When I ripped ya, lyrics bit ya like "Nosferatu..."
When I lit ya, when I spit ya... Right before I shot you...
Olé-Qua-Se-Lambracma-Tualatwat-Batagotu... (What!)
Feeling my heart hates my brain... (Brain! Brain!)
Cause my brain makes me do thangs that causes my heart pain...
(Who's To Blame?) Never will the "Nina" name any names...
(Name! Names!) But a... Motherfucker wanting "Nina" to sell his soul,
For the price of fame... Fuck that with a big dick! Never will I get...
With a motherfucker trying to get the millimeter twisted...
Bow to me... Six, six, triple eight, forty-six, ninety-nine, three...
Well... Be-Ware... On top of the world...
It's mine, look ma I made it, Satan delayed it...
But a higher power okayed it, so I sprayed it...

Nigga... Nigga... Warfare...
Everybody with a Tech-9 better bust back like a motherfucker...
(Oh Yeah!) Anybody wanna diss "Tecca Nina..."
You know that you motherfuckers going nowhere...
Eleven eight seventy O-N-E born...
The punk motherfuckers better be warned...

Jan 16, 2003
bumbell

[Tech N9ne] (Yukmouth)
Regime killas, ah
What the deal
(It's that lethal)
What's poppin
Regime niggas in this motherfucker for the one nine nine twist bitch
(Uh, that regime shit)
Regime shit, yeah
(Done deal, bumbell)
New millenium rhymers nigga
(What, Tech a nina)
The bumbell
Where the fuck you at
(Up in this bitch)

[Yukmouth] (Tech N9ne)
Uh, what uh, introducin two of the regime's finest
(Regime) Tech a nina
And Smoke a Lot himself
(Smoke a lot, bumbell)
Let's serve these niggas with the straight shh, uh nigga
(In your back bitch)
Fuck that, I'm tired of not being of the bungalow shit
This bumbell for you nigga

[Yukmouth]
It's bumbell bumbell, that's straight rapid fire
That override your ampliphiers and the woofers
Your bass tube hook ups shut the fuck up with wires cooked up
Niggas stash my tape like gats in the bushes, it's that lethal
It'll probably have you killing people, for real
Cops say it's illegal to have a Yuk tape in your possesion
Niggas keep going to jail for 11, 350's and 211's
187's, concealed weapons, all the above
Tear the fuckin club up with my nigga what

[Tech N9ne]
That Tech N9ne nigga, lyrically blind niggas on the grind
All the time you will find I spiritually define nigga, rhyme killa
I'm the purer from Missour-a
Quick when I rip shit trip this animalistic, fuck Ace Ventura
By the power of my dead niggas I'ma ride this like a rollercoaster
Ain't nobody fuckin with my niggas I'm the killa representin Cosa Nostra
So bust like you're supposed to
We guaranteed this gon sell cuz this shit's the bumbell nigga

[Chorus: (Tech N9ne)] X 2
(Ba bum)
This shit is heated (Ba bum)
Your shit's deleted (Ba bum)
And when you need it (Ba bum)
We drunk and weeded
As long as this rap shit sells
Us niggas with figures we keep releasin the bumbell

[Yukmouth]
Bitch I can make ya ?ven? (Ba bum)
Make ya ?land? (Ba bum)
Make the fans (Ba bum)
Gang related dance (Ba bum)
I can make the hood (Ba bum)
Make your ?Kim Wood? (Ba bum)
Make your stereo (Ba bum)
Make calico (Ba bum)
They dumpin on us, clunk clunk go the trunk
Grab the pump, bang my shit when you in the mist to funk
Or get shit crunked
When shit jumps, I'm the theme music
Like thorazine, the fiends cling to it
I didn't mean to do it
The music made me do it, it made me loose it
Got my mind playin tricks
Now my nine can't stop sprayin shit
Until the nigga lay in a ditch
And when I played this shit it blew my speakers out
Looked out the window I saw dope fiends and tweakers out in the
middle of the street doing the electric slide, you shoulda peeped it out
It got me geeked out, hustlin makin scrilla
After every word I got to say nigga
Like what's up nigga?
Let's smoke this blunt nigga
Oh, yesterday got caught, got fucked up nigga
You bumpin Yuk nigga?
Oh that's the bumbell

[Chorus] X 2

[Tech N9ne]
We're now listening to the sounds of Tech N9ne
I don't need no medication, I just packs my crispy flows
Endo, rum and fornication, jammed up for y'all filthy hoes
That nigga named Tech N9ne is a motherfucker on Gang Related
Hater's gotta respect mine or the next time get strangulated
Rap A Lot summoned me, I told em that I had a gun in me
Loony as a nigga wanna be, kindly get the fuck from front of me
Sleepin with a black cat in my lap, spliitin poles daily
Under a lot of weight and on a bus on a broken mirror don't faze me
They say Tech when I rap you wouldn't be alive
Fuck that, I got niggas lettin em go for tweleve five, bumbell's live
We bringin heat to the game, deep when we came
Niggas fucked up and put they feet to the flame
Got that (ish) if you want it, gives a (uff) I'm a flaunt it
That (haaaa) got niggas thinkin I'm hunted, the bumbell

[Chorus] X 2

[Tech N9ne] (Yukmouth)
Yeah (Live and direct)
KC meets Oakland, Oakland meets Houston, a killa mixture
(Bumbell) Bumbell (What)
Tech N9ne (Regime shit)
Ish, uck, nigga
What you wanna do
Regime crew
Like that nigga
Me and Yuknouth up in this motherfucker puttin this shit in your back
For the one nine nine twist
You know what I'm sizzlin?
Regime killas!
(Thugged out, Yukmouth)

Jan 16, 2003
i'd put up big bad wolf but nina said she'd do it

questions

The name of this motherfucker is called Questions
Rough Draft (ha ha, tell em)
QDIII did the beat (all day all night)
Whassup to everybody out there in L.A.

What you really doin hoe?
Why do I do the things I do?
Why so many questions?
What am I doing?
I talk to myself... when there's no-one to talk to

I wanna ask me a question:
When am I gonna make it up out of a hellish and devilish way?
When are you gonna make mill-ions with the dividends;
when are you gonna make ends generate bread?
Who in the hell, left the gate open? Do you wanna sell?
Is everybody on wavelength like us?
Why do I rip it in half, doobie kick ass with backwards
attach isssh like ?hap ut eallavik?
Can you wait a minute? Can you slow it up a little bit
Nina so I can get up in it?
But did you really wanna dabble in fanatical supernatural
lyrically radical milli minutes, I'm about to begin it
Can I get some, can I spit some, which one?
When am I gonna get off this trip?
Can I take another peel, why do I feel
like I'm a sick individual in the room, poppin off at the lip?
Do you, feel me? Do you do voodoo really?
Did you get it? Did you want a real epidemic?
Will you let me run up in it?
What's the word; is it absurd? What is that isssh you heard?
Was it real, is it real, was it really real?
Tech9ne in it to win it besides QDThird occurred
Who's the worst, who's rastafari?
You never livin never sure it's Selassie I the First
brother on the planet Earth, who? Do you wanna flow;
what you wanna do?
How can I be in the zone like this, gone like this?
How can I break the obsession?
In the middle of it all, when I snap back, step back
and ask myself; what, why do you ask so many questions?

Chorus: repeat 2X (chorus is best guess)

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Do I wanna stick em with another hit up after this?
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
I'm at the pinnacle when I'm up in em I'ma kill em in this

Do you understand.. whatcha gonna do when Nina hit you
with the critical homidical lyrical killer flippin
leavin you with boo-boo underpants?
How does it feel? Do you wanna come up and chill - with an assassin?
Can you feel it inside, what?
The feeling of a commotion of two titans clashing
Why me, who are you, what I am supposed to do - what a nigga here fo'?
Who do you fear mo'? Is it the Nine, with a brand new joint?
Like to hear it, here go
What are you lookin at, when am I gonna get a dose of thorazine?
Can you give me a little something to ease the pain?
Ease the mayn, who's the mayn?
Tech-a-Nina with the Road Dawgs and the Midwest Side Crew's to blame
Can I get a little back with attack issh?
What do you accomplish, ever can't you diss, diss
pitless bottom of a, in you toss thou nigga ass, Babe mish
Hate a playa percenter a-hundred that is
Side West, Mid, down ever who off, what?
Hack it, did you know Tech9ne hot like a dragon?
Did you feel it baby? Can you give me a double dose
of whatever the feeling I'm gettin is really pain
Kobain, for anybody want a piece of this, sickness
Is it a cinch to get with hot?
Who, when, where what why?
I'm at the pinnacle with a killer eye, do I wanna
die no I just wanna dose of the most inner syringe
up in my thigh, bonzai!!

Chorus 2X

Now do you know what the real is?
Does everybody think I'm twisted? Non-realistic
or do you think that I'm gifted, I'ma live freer
Can you help me? Am I lookin at you
can I be peepin you from afar, please, remain calm
Could you be the reason I'm a bomb
straight out of Vietnam, ready to explode on Sa-tan?
Tell me what the problem is, I'ma write what the bottom is
Do you know what a empty column is?
Am I your worst nightmare? I feel sick right there
Should I blow it out, can I do without, do I need help?
Am I living within a pen of demons?
I'm stressing, can I get a blessing (from who?)
The one who cursed me with all these Questions

Some say I'm psychotic
but if I have to label it, it would be -- confusion
It's like I gotta write shit like this
to keep my head from exploding, yaknowhatI'msayin?
So many questions

Chorus 2X

Jan 16, 2003
regime killers 2001

[ CHORUS ]
I got some killers on the payroll, and they know
When it's time to handle business, nigga, lay low

[ Phats Bossi ]
Money to double, still in the struggle, stuck to my hustle
We all fight back like maniacs with broke knuckles
It's mo' trouble cause now we seein you niggas
Paint a vivid-ass picture, Boss spittin the scriptures
Nigga, I'm Bossi, Bosslin done turned to cash fiend
I straight pop codeine and drink gasoline
What what, I'm too sick for y'all
Tatted with dragons till I fall, givin dick to y'all
In this pitfall I'm on the grind for mine
My people choose a life of crime, pistol-pushin with nines
On the payroll, apply the pressure when we say so
My troops turn wacko, shoot through your backdo'
My life real, seen a man die slow
And I still can't sleep, sweatin bullets fo' sho'
So don't push me, Boss is one tough cookie
My team Regime, pumpin them shots out a hooptie

[ Mad Max ]
Who down to rock with the murder plot of a cop killer
Drop niggas, spillin they brains, rollin with hot niggas
Rot with a club to your face for tryin to rock with us
Straight up, get razorblade-cut for fuckin with us
Regime superiors, Max Ju spit rhymes, strip mine interior
Rippin your shit imperial, kill niggas' material
My whole crew ain't fearin ya, Mad Max the High Priest
I got some real killer muthafuckas behind me
And I be obviously on top of things
With the Regime I'm too clean, make it a murder scene
Glocks and murder beam, niggas ain't never heard of me
Burnin em to the third degree, leavin niggas in the infirmary
Wait for recoupin, still choosin your brain, stupid
The Dragon recruited real niggas for thug music
So peep game and next time you speak my name
Be prepared for incoming from the heat of the flame
Regime

[ CHORUS ]

[ Tech N9ne ]
Regime Killer number one, I'm back up in this bitch with Yukmeez
On the payroll so I spray those foes, make you get on your knees
For the pesos Tech N9na ???? great holes with these
You stay yellin you'se a merely killer for the cheese, nigga please
Awfully sick, he tryin to fuck, so off with his dick
Can't floss and he blitzed, molotow in his lips
Tossin his dick in a box of chocolates and walk in his ship
Talk to his bitch and whisper (he loved you) softer to kiss
(He bows down) You get ???? N9ne ????
(We wild now) You wanna rewind mine, I'm prime time
Qwest Records tryin to hold a nigga back
So I ???? Saafir and tellin me ???? get his shit back
Off with their heads, let them hang high
Caught in their beds, let it ???? die
Tech Neen, I'm a fiend for strings by Mike Dean
For the green I damage spleens, then I scream "Regime!"

[ Poppa LQ ]
Let's take a out-of-town trip with a thousand crips
With a thousand A.K.'s and a thousand clips
No 50 Cent can come to Cali and rob nobody
Cause gees catch and send his ass back a cold body
Young guns'll lay ya down regardless who you are
Shit, we make a livin out of extortin you stars
Robbin you for your jewelry, snatchin you out your cars
Poverty's a plague, I rob before I beg
But you don't expect me to score, times are hard
You're broke but you're scared to steal and break a law
You need not worry 'bout me, I live it raw
A hustler with a cause, flippin paper, gotta ball
I had to crawl before I walked but now I'm standin tall on em
Lookin down on em, 'bout to drop my balls on em
It's time for platinum minin, military grindin
Right when these suckers ???? start declinin

[ Governor Matic ]
Yuk threw me on part 2
Regime Brick City niggas mobbin when we come through
Nigga, the Governor got it sowed up, spots get blowed up
Funk Doc, Diesel Don, yo, them niggas even showed up
As I rolled up, the nine Glock get load up
For the hold-up, the new hundreds we fold up
Confiscate drugs, niggas' mouths get taped up
Kids get draped up and bitch up-slapped the make up
Then I take up all clothes, jewels and paper
You got 'cash money', but you don't wanna run the safe, ha?
Nigga, don't play dumb, I'm steady gettin money from those that hold up
Used to drink weed tea, now my shit robust
Now hold up, car patrolled up
It was 12 Outsidaz in a two-door Toyota
We splatter brains over crack cocaine
In the court we still came to pay Judge Mills Lane
Nigga, it's not a question
My uzi weighs a ton, 'll have you undressin
Like you was strippin down on Western
Killers on the payroll, pockets stay swoll
Hearts stay cold, that's why we's on payroll

[ CHORUS ]

Regime Life, niggas
Thug rituals
Regime Life
Thug Lord
Regime Life, nigga

[ Yukmouth ]
Now where them toy soldiers at? There they go, right chea
Get them bitches, kill them niggas, there they go, watch it
Where them toy soldiers at? There they go, right chea
Keep them bitches, kill them niggas, there they go, watch it
Get that bitin-ass rapper, wanna-be actor
Fake non-playin Basketball nigga that got dropped from the Raptors
I spit in your face and slap ya, boy
With a .38 kidnap ya, boy
Ductape and wrap ya, boy
???? and flash ya, boy
Lascerate and trash ya, boy
Mash ya, boy, I hate Master P like Pastor Troy
Shame on that nigga for tryin to steal a name from a nigga
Ice Cream Man put flames to a nigga
I figured by now that nigga done been broke off some scrilla for stealin that shit
But until then I'm killin that bitch
All you got is Snoop Dogg and Mystikal in your click
And all them other muthafuckas are like Mystikal-in your click
You're still in this shit, "Fuck Yuk, I ain't feelin his shit'
But fuck you too, you fell off and I'm still in this bitch
Willing to rip the fuckin head off a villain that's sick
My raps burn like ghonorrhea, need penicillin to spit
The Thug Lord, Ayatollah, fire the flame
Rappers tired in the game, make em retire again
Fuck gold, fuck platinum, nigga, I did that shit
In '95 and '96, so what you did ain't shit
Niggas go triple platinum, nigga, do some amazin shit
Some eyebrow-risin shit and quit hatin, ya bitch
How the fuck you a mack when you beat down hoes?
At videos give a bad-ass bitch a bloody nose
Nigga, ???? put you on in '84
You was a crackhead in dirty-ass clothes with dopefiend flows
Broke muthafucka out livin on skid row
Nigga, you from L.A., you ain't even from the Big O
This year them bitch-ass niggas gon' get theirs
You swingin from my balls, why you down there smell my dick hairs
Ya bitch
And Dru Down, the real Mack of the Year, ya bitch-ass nigga
Longevity that, huh
Bitch

[ CHORUS ]

Regime Life, nigga
Ya bitch!

Jan 16, 2003
Serial Killas

Verse 1: (Jamie Madrox)
What is it about a serial killa that attracts you?
And makes this music that you can sharpen an axe to
Taking you back through a hallway to a black room
No walls or ceilings, just doorways to pass through
You choose: chainsaws are always nice
But razorblades and knives are way more precise
When it comes to cutting, this shit here is an art
And we finish what we start, that's what separates us apart
From other mother fuckers, not saying no names
But them other mother fuckers (They ain't family!)
And they say I'm sick, too sick.
Well how sick do you get
When you see a chest without a butcher knife buried in it
Wait a minute, gimme an axe
I wanna smash your ribcage in half
For every time you laughed on our behalf
Will you let me another chance to redefine
The mind of a serial killa
Chorus: (2x)
Serial killa
K I double L A!
Fruit looped outta my mind like Godzilla
*scream* (Kill)
Serial killa! (Killa, Killa)
Torture and destroy (Killa, Killa)
Verse 2: (Monoxide Child)
Could it be the blood? Maybe it's the blood you like
Or maybe it's my blatant disregard for life
Most people are afraid to deny it
But not me though
I keep it old school like a mink coat
Rusty blade, at least 12 inches
With the tipped cracked off from stabbin' too many bitches
I'm digging ditches with a mental mind state
???
Throw ya ?? on the head of my axe
And pray to god I don't split you in half like train tracks
I can't control it, so I just put it in my music
And hopefully other killas can use it
Don't confuse it with the same old game
Cause the shit that I kick could put a glitch in your mainframe
Wicked to the bone I am
And you can meet me in the dark if you think I'm playing, what!
Serial killa
K I double L A!
*scream* (Kill)
Verse 3: (Tech N9ne & Jamie Madrox)
Who's the real killa?
Who's the mother fucka ya love and I hate
But in the midst will fuck with real millas
Trust ya bitch. We'll jock. You'll trip.
We'll shock with pistol cocked! (This the shit to knock!)
Who am I!?
Amerikilla, gorilla, the Juggalizzle my nizzle
With Psychopathic I'm rapping, we set to gangrene
Killa killa, the realla, banana fanna I feela
Nigga with a millimeter with the infrared beam
The axe is family, and for the family
I use the axe to separate your anatomy
Ain't no being mad at me, the shit ain't even worth it
I said I was a serial killa, not perfect
It's not my fault that I can't be trusted
And people like me aren't all disgusting
Some will slit necks and into skull crushing
And killing people over next to nothing mother fucker!
Serial killa
K I double L A!
*scream* (Kill)

Jan 16, 2003
the anthem

[King Tech]
One two, one two
We dedicate this one to the hip-hop culture y'all
Brought to you by the WOOORRRLLD FAMOUS Wake Up Show

[RZA]
Bobby Steels, Staple' tails, MC's get your lips stapled
Project Killa Hill is stamped on the map like the compass
Sacred sword play tongue twist piercin holes in you
You can't escape seventy-thousand kilowatts blast through yo' box
Walk wit alarm clocks, cars drivin slow down the block
One stopped, parks, pops his trunk
Snare pops loud as glock shots
Bass like an M-80 in ya face, cops stop, give us citation
We pause for radio station identification
WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP! (Tech is on)

[Tech N9NE]
When I Woke Up, I grabbed the mic and never choked up
Busted a verse and all the G's in Cali loc'ed up when I was summoned
Styles were mixed like the Drummonds
Killer clown is comin lookin around your town is crumblin
This Big Tech from the Midwest, leavin MC's litless
On the Wake Up Show, make up no, stories about my shake-up flow
Put me off in a cypher? Potna, you can't *fuck* wit the snyper
Your flow's premature, clean your dirty diaper
Mic heister, psycho alpha-schizo
Hypno, chryo gat flow, guru and ain't nobody tighter
Sway & Tech heard me flow and it's sealed
Now I got Swedish women yellin "Tech N9NE svelte!"

[Eminem]
This place is my house, I might as well erase my face wit white out
Cuz y'all can't see me like Mase's eyebrows (where you at?)
Climbed out of a nice house
Through the front window and heard this guy shout
"Hey that's my couch! (bitch!)"
Pull a nine out during a rhyme bout
While I'm rippin this shit, put a clip in it spit five rounds
And murder you hoes worse than a convertible flippin verticle
nose-first wit the top off landin up-side down
You're tied down and duct-taped, fuck rape
I'd rather just hump a slut's leg wit my nuts shaved
And Sway & Tech, two disk jockeys
Breakin so many friggin needles I wonder if they inject

[Xzibit]
Lo and behold, better than platinum and gold
Yes God bless success, never forsake your soul
Xzibit take control, lock loaded and ready to roll
Play the upper hand, a man that's never gon' fold
Cuz your tape sucks, find a new hobby that you can take up
Or listen to my niggas Tech & Sway so you can Wake Up
The X-Man, catch me doin drills in the Danger Room
Big game huntin from high noon till the full moon

[Pharoahe Monch]
Wit synonyms, I get an adrenaline rush
From minimum thrusts, bust multiple assaults in small interims
As horrid as Boris Korloff was
When I cut ya neck, leave a little piece of skin so the head won't fall off
Hauled-off, sawed off shotgun blast
He asked, why did he have to die like cast metal?
O, huh, C now like Omar Credle
We pone pedal at a high resolution
On the Wake Up Show wit Sway, Tech and DJ Revolution

*DJ Revolution scratches*

[Kool G Rap]
I sway the tec wit the Tech and Sway
Step away, wet and spray, rep the day
Who over debt to pay get swept away
Across the whole board like checker play
When I blaze your whole sect' arrays
Wake Up Show for those who slept away
Niggas that met the trey, hit the deck and pray
DJ Revolution, spinnin like lead from out the head decay
Tearin your neck away, flood up the street wit blood redecorate
Until the head of jake investigate

[Jayo Felony]
What, Sway can give it to but Whatcha Gon' Do wit it
Tech can give it to you but Whatcha Gon' Do?
Rev can give it to you but Whatcha Gon' Do wit it
I can give it to you, Wha Wha Wha What What!

[Chino XL]
Yo yo, Chino make the world go 'round
Fuckin up entire record companies like Harrell did to Motown
Vominous talk, poison pen, hominous walk
Which flow will I destroy you wit this time, the most commonest thought
The drama that's brought, caught us in the midst of a sibling rivalry
For instance, there is nothing born in existence that can survive wit me
Clone me like sheep, I clean house like Tony Randall
My style foul/file, for sexual harrassment like Tisha Campbell
You wack like Will Smith, your rhyme style is pansy
I fuckin murder your young style like Jon Benet Ramsey
Now who the master to beg, your demo get passed on the reg'
You shouldn't have been signed if you had a white cast on your leg
I'm Wake Up Show reppin, wit Sway & Tech
My tec's like Tekken, the industry weapon
I'm Chino X, bring KRS in

[KRS-One]
De de de da de de de da di day HEY! KRS-One comin wit the Tech & Sway
Yo, I rock up on the littlest set and up on the biggest set
As ill as it gets I still manage to wiggle your neck wit sweat
Never forget, the bigger the budget the bigger the debt
You gotta be, willin to rock in the middle of dry and in the middle of wet
But I'm willin to bet, on a Sway and a Tech
They stay in effect, never been a pain in the neck, they gainin respect
Nevertheless I WRECK YOU, now you know what Sway and Tech do
I'll be back but for now just SACKLE!!!
Ha ha ha, FRESH for 1999 you SUCKAS!!!

Jan 16, 2003
thugged out

Yo! Let's do this!
Uh!
Uh-oh, uh-oh!
Ha!
Uh-oh, uh-oh!
Ha!
Uh-oh, uh-oh!
Uh-oh, uh-oh!
Regime nigga!
Throw up yo hands if you Thugged Out
the Regime up in this bitch!

first nigga act up, first nigga gettin drugged out.
first nigga act up, first nigga gettin drugged out.

Verse 1 *(Yukmouth)*

I do this for the
real killas, and drug dealers
affiliated wit Mobb niggas, and blood spillas
put a slug through you tough niggas
1-800-Thugs-R-Us
no Dragon tattoo on you, nigga
no love from us
in thugs we trust
niggas get rushed like hot whitend snuff
up yo nose
I fuck up yo flows
leave my competition ass froze
we tag on they toes
I'm as cold as Pocinos
enemies get tied to a pole, blind fold then I unload.

Verse 2 *(Tech N9ne of the Regime)*

Thugged Out
My choppers oblivion
speakin the opposite of Carribean in Tropolis
poppin my z-z in
true clocker from welfare recipiants
type of a crispy
an anamalisitc Tupac-er
my race Caristian
Jedi rhyme
the way I spits ahead of my time
give me a Billboard, an you bet I climb
you mutha fuckas
I love rukus
thug, makin you hug crutches
stayin away from you nothin but bum bustas
the empire is back an we bugged out
Phats, Keke, Maxx, Poppa L.Q., Gonzoe an my nigga Yukmouth
these bitches beggin me to come to Menage
A Trios
but Muslims hear us say, "hum to Allah"
they fly, that's on the crew nigga
you cannot block the Regime from makin knots, no matter what you do
nigga
ya black an blue nigga
undercovers like Malik Yoba
lyrically Nina's usin a force like Yoda!

Verse 3 *(Madd Maxx of the Regime)*

Nigga this Madd Maxx
you cross the Regime, you get yo life took
we get it fuck the good book
true thug niggas that turned to real crooks
robbin the microphone, you get yo brain shook
I told ya we takin over soldier
a sober niggas rollin Rover's
me, Ke, Gonz, Yuk, Tech 9, an Phats on ya
all ready wit the caulked gage, buggin out Oklahoma
fuck a Corona
we drinkin 8-Balls until we fall out
if you got a problem wit the Regime, your souls called out
we all out for war
these niggas don't want no more
I'm takin over like Michael Jordan
an I'm the first to score
so fuck you fake ass niggas who be plannin a plot
I take yo block over
wit the nitroglycerian rock
they got us fucked up.

Verse 4 *(Phats Bossalini of the Regime)*

They got us fucked up
I've been tough
since a young buck
nothin to prove
lots of pain plus some war cuts
it ain't shit, but a thang to me
dangerously
I play the man you claim to be
niggas strike back
gun fight, we had to hype back
this is the Phats see dream like a Fat Kat
they wanna funk, we get dressed in black
caulk the strap
screamin Regime til they bust back
it's Mobb-symboly, I die you remember me
tatted wit Dragons in a custom coffin Bently
simply
I'm down to blast so don't tempt me
I'm hella drunk, an hella blown off the geniti
fuck wit me
see these killas in mine
buildin this shrine
to feed these fuckin children of mine
uh
look in my eyes
as I bleed the Regime nigga
(Regime nigga, Regime nigga)
havin a pile of money machine.

Verse 5 *(Poppa L.Q. of the Regime)*

No I've never been to the pen
but I did a county bid
an I ain't dumb enough to speak on the dirt I've did
guess somebody caught the killer before the police did
find him in the car leakin from dope over split wigs
deadly lyrics to spit
makin sure the killas feelin my shit
explicit lyrics an adult content
shot callas representin at all the major events
and gang bangin got the streets juss way too tense
I learned to deal wit it
I'm in the Fields, windows tinted on my wheel wit the steel in it
we keep puffin an rollin real wit it
that jury linin, showcasin our diamonds to benifits
of a long time grindin, enjoyin the fruits of our labor
and rented suits from my tailors
some young playas, strivin for greater
you know it's all bad
let's make it all good
pushin the Cavvy to touch the Navvi wit the leather an wood
it's Regime nigga!

Verse 6 *(Yukmouth)*

The hardest nigga from the "O"
my flow is certified theme music for organized crime
niggas that burglurised banks, and murdered guys for they pies
reach for the sky
techniques like Robert DeNiro in "Heat"
Karl Kani's
no disguise, in the middle of the street
buckin at police
fuck police
got a Range Rove jeep
wit 12 open faced gold teeth
a Rolex piece
Cuban Links, crops, an bracelets
but that ain't shit, to leave a nigga naked, duct taped wit they bitch
in the basement
Where the safe is?
Big faces
cops raided, but ended up gettin they fuckin squad car grenaded
You want blazed shit?
I spit the nitroglycerian
that's smoother than a pair of new cinnamon Timberlands
get Benjamin's
but be no P Diddy
I'm from a city called Weed City
see these Regime niggas be wit me
fuck Christy juss Remmy
true thugs do drugs an come up wit hits
like Jimmi Hendricks
shock the world like Snoop at No Limit
Yuk signed to Rap-A-Lot, yeah nigga
I ain't a playa, I juss mack-a-lot
pack the gat
tryin to snatch yo watch in the back of the lot
keep my shit for underground fragment rock
jackpot J struck it rich hit the Lottery
the top comidity
blood on wallet be from robbin sprees
rock Phat Farm, wit tats all over my arm
bullet wounds like a nigga fresh back from Nam
yo nigga get yo mash on. (echos out)

*(talking)*

[How old were you, Mr. Washington when you hit the streets permanatly?]

Maybe 10.

[How did you live?]

I became a runner.

[A drug runner.]

That's right.

[Could you give us a description of how you lived, the next few
years.]

I kinda moved up. I lived where the money goes. Then I got busted, 2 and
1/2 in ??

[And when you got out.]

I got a piece of turf to myself. Took it. One block at a time. Nobody
stopped me.

Jan 16, 2003
beef

(Intro) Tech N9ne:
But the cattle had no idea when entering the slaughterhouse that they would never return.
So they went while the other's watch in the distance listening to the slaughtering of there own.
So fear and stress sets in as the other groups approached the slaughter house led by the farmer.
See the farmer knew that the cattle had something valuable, something he wanted so he attacked and the result of the attack was....
BEEF BEEF....

B-E-E-F
Bitter emotions envy and fear.
Beef
Ain't nobody got no real beef with me nigga what?
Every time a muthafucka come along and do somethin'
It's always another muthafucka that wanna come along and stop his ass
Ain't nuttin strong enough to stop fuckin Tech N9ne nigga
Ain't nuttin!
Ain't nobody got no muthafuckin beef with me, nigga fuck you!

(Verse 1) Tech N9ne:
Better watch ya language
Niggas jealous when they women feel us
We famous
Gettin wit us aint an option haters send the killas bring em
Straight Angus
Grade A hater
Hatin' niggas that
Change up
You don't wanna get
Banged up
Fuckin around with them
Strangers
It better be about money
And it bet not be no bitch
Better go fish
I don't wanna hear all the lip
And if he trippin hit em with the four-fifth
Wanna take it there and it's so sad
Thinkin he packin a pair of the gonads
What you got a little beef with me?
Well I got a big fat meat loaf for yo ass
Bow down
Haters
Turn around
Niggas
Go an clown if you like the way it sound
Beef killas
Wait a minute nigga why you lookin at me like a muthafuckin bald head when I got a head full of hair
Eyeballs red wit a stare
Put a nigga dead in the air
Fuckin a family believe it I’ll take it there
Stuck in a wheelchair never gonna take another step again a weapon and the specimen I left him in a mess and I gotta
Give a nigga the metal medicine and holla
I aint never gotta wipe my tears
Never need a gang when I fight my fears
It stops right there
And continues right here

(Chorus) 2x
If you want beef its right here, here, yeah, yeah
Cause if it's on then it's on, If you want it then come on
If you want it come on, nigga just say what you want

(Verse 2) Kaliko:
Ever since the beef
I been havin these dreams
Of killin ya
Triple beams
Is spillin ya blood out ya umbilical, I
I never been the killin type, but gimme the gun and I just might pull it tonight
I'm willin to fight, if you got a nine millimeter I got another nine millimeter that will get you like
BLAOW!
Blaow, why you talkin loud now?
Thought that when you was facin me that I would gracefully bow out now
Can get grim on this nigga
Catch him comin out the Peach Tree and stomp my Tims on this nigga
That shit that you be talkin ain't nuttin but gum bumpin
Bumpin the gun pumpin
Mostly ya niggas don't want nuttin, nah
Me and my people we done frontin
In fact if we take it from wax to the streets you done done it
Want beef nigga
Better say that shit
Cause from around here
Nigga we don't play that shit
Don't let part of ya speech
Make you lose part of ya teeth
Cause you aint hardly hard to me if you want beef from me

(Chorus) 2x
Cause if it's on then it's on, If you want it then come on
If you want it come on, nigga just say what you want

(Verse 3) Tech N9ne:
Beef is when a nigga run around town talkin about you owe him a hundred g's
Beef is when a nigga tell somebody he wanna get you when you hear about it overseas
Beef is a nigga that's sinful
Draw a wicked plan out with a stencil
Tell ya homeboys falsified info
And that's so he can turn them all against you
Hatin on you, the bitches and niggas sayin you wack
When everything you got workin is play in the back
Go back to crack
Go back to sprayin the gat
Cause your bullshit rap dont stay on the rack
7th Heaven gonna have to put the shit on auction
Cuz the shit ain't poppin
Nigga knew it was shockin