LYNCH WHY AINT U DROP A VERSE FOR TECH'S NEW ALBUM???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
hey lynch or any madesicc associates, can anybody answere whatsup with lynch lately??? i remember last month tech n9ne gave an interview and said lynch was gonna be featured on "killer." in case yall didnt notice the track list for "killer" leaked out and lynch's name is no where to be found. after many questions regarding lynch's appearance on the cd tech had this to say on the strange forum:

"i gave brotha lynch psycho bitch 2 first. he never got back. guess he got busy. by the way l.a. killed the last verse. and keep in mind when i do features they get 1 verse and the rest is me. yaw crazy, 32 tracks with just me? thats bullshit and you know it. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . and the guest only means alot to me not you you so keep your hopes low and you might enjoy the song beat you up."

so i assume it was a conflict with time schedules being busy then, "my world" was off the hook with one lynch's best verses i heard in along time. after hearing lynch was gonna be on tech's next album raised the hype back up, but now he isn't on the album, because he never sent a verse back. damn lynch why couldnt u do a verse for tech soon enough?? i still have hopes to hear another collabo from yall soon.

Jun 11, 2004
I def liked lynches verse on "welcome to my world." It made me take a step back and realize how much fire dude could bring to a track.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yea it'd made sense but i think tech was jus tryinna bring in diff artist he keepin it fresh other than tha usual out his camp.

BUT
LYNCH N TECH'S FLOW IS HELLA SIMILAR LATELY... would be a fire group project fasho cuz i think they'd be tryinna outshine it'd keep em on top of they game all the way.

Aug 16, 2003
hey lynch or any madesicc associates, can anybody answere whatsup with lynch lately??? i remember last month tech n9ne gave an interview and said lynch was gonna be featured on "killer." in case yall didnt notice the track list for "killer" leaked out and lynch's name is no where to be found. after many questions regarding lynch's appearance on the cd tech had this to say on the strange forum:

"i gave brotha lynch psycho bitch 2 first. he never got back. guess he got busy. by the way l.a. killed the last verse. and keep in mind when i do features they get 1 verse and the rest is me. yaw crazy, 32 tracks with just me? thats bullshit and you know it. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . and the guest only means alot to me not you you so keep your hopes low and you might enjoy the song beat you up."

so i assume it was a conflict with time schedules being busy then, "my world" was off the hook with one lynch's best verses i heard in along time. after hearing lynch was gonna be on tech's next album raised the hype back up, but now he isn't on the album, because he never sent a verse back. damn lynch why couldnt u do a verse for tech soon enough?? i still have hopes to hear another collabo from yall soon.
I know that Zigg Zagg was going through some shit (jail time) so that might have tied up some his free time..plus im sure he stay on the grind as far as shows and his resturant go. Peoples schedules get busy sometimes.

Plus like Tech said he had a deadline to hit so you gotta go to plan B (L.A.) Lynch is going to be on GP album w/ Tech and im sure that he will do another Strange collab in the future.

If they could work it out I'd love to see Strange and Madesicc team up together..maybe a Strange music West Coast lol or even Made Strange:siccness:

Jun 11, 2004
R u serious Lynch has a resturaunt? damn I didnt' know that. LOL can i get some of them nigga nuts and guts with a side of coleslaw.