Lynch on Snoop/Tech tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Anyone else think this will happen? Lynch's next album is out in March so it would be out by the tour, plus Snoop was on his last album. It has to be all but certain to happen. Just like Jay Rock...Strange will treat him album like a big deal, so you know he'll likely be on it too. I think we can speculate on these two things:

1) This could end up being all Strange but with Snoop on last (but promoted as a co-headlined tour)

and 2) This could end up being like Independent Grind: all west coast acts except for Tech

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
tech better be headlining cause nobody is gona want to stay and see snoop after tech
Who is "nobody?" There my be some, if not most markets, where you'd see a mass exodus after Snoop's set, if Tech was to headline. But he won't, because Snoop is a star. You'll have people not even into rap like that coming out to sing "Snoop Doggy Doooogg!" It's not about his live show, it's about singing along to the shit most of us grew up on.

This is big for Tech, especially going on before Snoop...the whole point is to expose Tech's hype ass live shows to Snoop's fans and hope that translates into new fans, plus album and merch sales.

Apr 16, 2007
i didnt mean nobody would want to see snoop, i jus think that going from a major high from techs set to snoops vibe wouldnt be good. but then again it could go the other way and the crowd could still be goin nuts from tech.