Lynch new single "I see dead rappers"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
"I see dead rappers".

Was he looking in the mirror at the time he came up with the title?

People still check for Lynch?

I stopped checking for him after he dropped LBI. literally like 13 years ago. Knew he was done after hearing that.

Cant think of too many people who had the opportunity and potential (after dropping Season and Loaded) who just absolutely blew it. Lynch can blame Ced Singleton all he wants - but he dropped the ball.

Thats why they are all mad at Mozzy who probably has less talent but has 10000% more hustle.

SMH.

Dec 5, 2005
I wish lynch would go and grab reece locc and cardo got wings and make a siccmade come back! and before he records he has to listen to loaded and SOS before entering the booth hahahahha! fuk im old when my childhood greats are old and washed up hahahhaah first lynch then C-Bo took that humongous "L" damn man!

Always been a big Lynch/X & bo fan, they're who brought me 2 originally peep the Siccness out in like 2000 but after waiting forever for Lynch by inch to drop & the huge anticipation for it but got pushed bacc a million times I got kinda disappointed and started slappin' other shit more He kind of put himself on the bacc burner as an artist that I would support. But sheesh half way through the first verse on I see dead people I already had my mind made up on it👎 If only we got anything reminiscent to Loaded shit even Ebk4 shit this even makes me appreciate LBI cuz if it sounds like 98% of songs he put out on Strange was garbino, he now sounds like those corny ass horrorcore rappers that use to imitate him sounding all forced compared to when I think his formula musically was best concocted imo the Loaded era just my perspective tho..

Jun 17, 2018
I used to be really into lynch season was my favorite album I bought 5 or 6 copies because people kept stealing mine and enjoyed loaded. Didn't really care for lbi but still listened because hey it's lynch then his 3 albums on strange weren't horrible just different then what people were used to hearing but his new track disappointed me but I still have hope he can bring it

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
the new First Degree single is trash af too. he inserted some old E-40 verse into it, didn't even bother syncing the vocals to the beat, and did some weird ass moaning over some terrible GarageBand instrumentals and is calling it a new single lmao

Dec 5, 2015
wow, this is so bad. I can't believe this is the same artist who dropped Planet Zero

the new First Degree single is trash af too. he inserted some old E-40 verse into it, didn't even bother syncing the vocals to the beat, and did some weird ass moaning over some terrible GarageBand instrumentals and is calling it a new single lmao

Be My Stripper - YouTube