Lynch muisc dont cut it no more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
I had to look up what I said about it lol...

" I read it. Took one for the team.

Learned about where zagg has been since the siccmade days, how she hooked up with lynch, and how their relationship fell apart.

I've read some of these tell all memoir type books before and was hoping to hear more about different sac rappers from an insiders perspective but zagg is mostly just telling her personal history for her core fans.

I'm sure you could've guessed that lynch is written as a real dickface but there's no zagg without him so you can't have one without the other. "

--ME

Props: DuceTheTruth
Mar 14, 2018
Yo that Lynch that stole xmas track the first part sucks! Like he just saying the same bullshit over & over not even rapping that part wasn’t even needed at all.

I wish he would release more old stuff like that Evil Dooinz track that was tight cause it was early 2000s i know he got a bunch of tight tracks hidden somewhere!! If he released an album with old unreleased tracks like that i’d def cop it!!! Shit even if Ced Singleton still has a bunch of his tracks he should make another bootleg, call it some shit like INFECTED & sell that shit i’d buy it 10x LOL

Props: BIG CHUNK
Sep 3, 2002
Im pretty sure you talkin about G-Status. That has some weird noises on there.

I liked the beat on the newest Lynch who stole Christmas, but the rapper on there was not the lick. SHoulda had a featuring Loki again or X-Raided--mightve saved that song.

Dec 21, 2018
Not hating off of lynch but i think his last good album was ebk 4 what happen? He still spits good but its not the same dont really stand out maybe the production. ... Xraided still got it though but need better beats
Just wait! I heard his new one! He lives in LA now down the street from me, he played it for me! Go ahead and sleep if you want to

Dec 21, 2018
My bad bro, was a little buzzed when I posted that. I was talking about the stuff he put out on his own Siccmade label.

Look up Brotha Lynch Hung production credits. You can find a bunch of songs he's credited and the producer.
He used to make all his beats til he signed with strange and by the way, THIS WHOLE SOTE WAS MADE OFF HIM BY A DUDE NAMED ROLOC