Lynch muisc dont cut it no more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2018
Not hating off of lynch but i think his last good album was ebk 4 what happen? He still spits good but its not the same dont really stand out maybe the production. ... Xraided still got it though but need better beats

Props: R

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Brotha Lynch’s early 2000 releases had some solid cuts. I agree though, his music from today is far from what it was then.

As far as Raided, he was always one of my favorite out of sac but I always felt he lacked Beat wise.

Apr 25, 2002
Not too many dudes in their mid 40s still dropping heat. Rap (especially gangster rap) is a young dudes game. But yea - everything after EBK4 (including Lynch by Inch) didn’t do anything for me. Be nice if Bleezo and Sav Sicc dropped more material. They ain’t got no talent in the Gardens anymore?

Props: Mixerr
Sep 3, 2002
Brotha Lynch Hung had his day.

Mozzy has the crown now. With few contenders I might add.

Notice that Lynch’ music took a dive after parting ways with Cedric Singleton. Sometimes the Suge Knights, Baby, and J. Prince’s are needed...maybe?

Props: dalycity650
Jun 15, 2018
Brotha Lynch Hung had his day.

Mozzy has the crown now. With few contenders I might add.

Notice that Lynch’ music took a dive after parting ways with Cedric Singleton. Sometimes the Suge Knights, Baby, and J. Prince’s are needed...maybe?
I dont know why but i dont really like mozzy music to much maybe cuz im used to the old. Style.

Mar 14, 2018
I think Lynch fell off after Lynch by Inch. Even that album imo wasn’t that good compared to his stuff from the Black Market days. But yeah when he spits now its nothing special.

I wonder how it would’ve been if Lynch stayed with Black Market, like would we have gotten shit like Mid Evil? I still bump the Virus & Ebk4 to this day.