Lynch muisc dont cut it no more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
Lynch was on Rude Jude's show on Shade 45 a couple weeks ago and they were playing all the classic Season of the Siccness cuts, at the end of the show they played one of his new tracks and I dug it. I'll give whatever new album he drops a chance.
I always give lynch music a chance. I am a fan. I even liked alot of the strange music shit he did. It's just always weird when rappers do the fake user name shit online. I still give the music a chance. I hope its good but let the early 2000s fake name on the net shit go. He is better than that. He dont need to do that. He is not gaining new fans by faking on a dead rap forum.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I always give lynch music a chance. I am a fan. I even liked alot of the strange music shit he did. It's just always weird when rappers do the fake user name shit online. I still give the music a chance. I hope its good but let the early 2000s fake name on the net shit go. He is better than that. He dont need to do that. He is not gaining new fans by faking on a dead rap forum.
QUIKC QUESTION....... IF THIS FORUM IS DEAD AND YOU ON HERE WHY WOULDN'T YOU TRY TO REVIVE IT?