Lynch-Midevil

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
it seems like another in the long list of scrapped siccmade albums, what would be tight is if they released all the old songs from back in the days we havent heard, some of that dark production

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
to me, i think those albums Siccmade announced ended up with either a new album title or just had the tracks used in diffrent cds and such, and if them tracks where stolen from black market, then i guess who heard some of it, anyone know which songs where released off it

May 8, 2005
Horror Netwrk said:
lynch was better on black market... he flows all weird and offbeat now

lynch still tears it up, sure back when you were younger and you weren't exposed to so much lOked out shit it might have had a stronger effect on you....now that you have become immune to the ripgut style you fiend for a higher dose but lynch keeps it real as fuck, there is a thin line between authentic gangsta ripgut and ridiculous eminem style rap homey, grow up

May 1, 2002
No hes right.. he does flow different now.. Everyone and their momma notices it too except Lynch and his dick huggin loyals. Lynch used to be real tight.. Too bad he fell off..

Aug 7, 2002
dont worry, he's gonna get his original flow back..lbi was jus da begginin album out of 5 or 6....but anyways, why did cedsing try to ruin lynch's career ? how come lynch can't go to court again...why did ced do this to him? why put the guns to him and his baby's? why do da tightest shyt always gotta get ruined?

Jun 11, 2004
I don't know bout y'all, but I think Lynch brings fire to the table no matter what album you listenin to. Sure, his voice and style changed a bit throughout the years, from the ripgut Season style to a more laid back Loaded style, to the more mature and personal flows on Lynch by Inch. Dude comes with lyrical heat no matter what. My only gripe is that Siccmade left behind those dark ass beats from Loaded and If These Walls Could Talk era. I know that music is always evolvin and never stagnant, but those were my personal favs. I'm not feelin some of the new beats.

Jun 11, 2004
I don't know bout y'all, but I think Lynch brings fire to the table no matter what album you listenin to. Sure, his voice and style changed a bit throughout the years, from the ripgut Season style to a more laid back Loaded style, to the more mature and personal flows on Lynch by Inch. Dude comes with lyrical heat no matter what. My only gripe is that Siccmade left behind those dark ass beats from Loaded and If These Walls Could Talk era. I know that music is always evolvin and never stagnant, but those were my personal favs. I'm not feelin some of the new beats.

Jun 8, 2004
UsA'sMostWanted said:
lynch still tears it up, sure back when you were younger and you weren't exposed to so much lOked out shit it might have had a stronger effect on you....now that you have become immune to the ripgut style you fiend for a higher dose but lynch keeps it real as fuck, there is a thin line between authentic gangsta ripgut and ridiculous eminem style rap homey, grow up

i spend my money on what its worth... i dont want to hear about someone "shittin on niggaz"

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

then what the fucc you spending yoour time talking about him, you in love or something? stop talkin shit because we all know, by the end of the day you bumpin him

Aug 26, 2005
there is alot of mofos hating on Lynch on this board ....guess everyone from madesicc was right

And about Midevil , some of them cuts were released onto the Virus and EBK4 ....example : doesnt Xcaliber sound like it was made for Midevil