LYNCH IN NEW YORK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
I DUNNO IF ANYONE FROM MADESICC STILL POSTS ON THIS SITE, BUT THIS WAS ALL OVER MY FACEBOOK SO I FIGURED I WOULD SHARE...LYNCH CRACCS ME UP WHEN HE'S DRUNK LOL[video=youtube;c9YpybbCdLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c9YpybbCdLM[/video]

Dec 25, 2003
Ive been wondering for years if he has a solid fan base in the NY even back in the black market era cuz u know the general hip-hop audience still gets a bad rep for still hatin on the west coast (excluding the superiors like always Snoop, Cube, & Dre) & does Sac rap sell well in NY & anyone lives there or goes there who talked to amount of fans do got love for X-Raided, C-Bo, Killa Tay, T-Nutty, C-Way, Hollow, Luni, Marveless, & they dont care if theyre from the west they love the mobb sound & make dope music??? That I wanna know cuz I dont think this has ever brought it up......

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Ive been wondering for years if he has a solid fan base in the NY even back in the black market era cuz u know the general hip-hop audience still gets a bad rep for still hatin on the west coast (excluding the superiors like always Snoop, Cube, & Dre) & does Sac rap sell well in NY & anyone lives there or goes there who talked to amount of fans do got love for X-Raided, C-Bo, Killa Tay, T-Nutty, C-Way, Hollow, Luni, Marveless, & they dont care if theyre from the west they love the mobb sound & make dope music??? That I wanna know cuz I dont think this has ever brought it up......
I BEEN TO NY QUITE A FEW TIMES...AND KNOW SOME CATS WHO MOVED FROM CALI TO NEW YAWHK...

WEST COAST RAP DONT GET NO PLAY AT ALL...THEY HAVE SO MUCH OF THEIR OWN SCENE...THEY DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH MUCH OF ANYTHING ELSE.

THE WEST'S GO TO GUYS... LIKE E-40 AND TOO SHORT DONT GET TOO MUCH LOVE NEITHER.

IT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT TRIP OUT THERE.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
^^LOL even tho I laughed at what you said... You still sound like a faggot.

I know you were jokin and all but still, why you want Lynch to get touch up's on his face? Only a homo should give a fuck about how another man's face looks. Just sayyin

Nov 4, 2006
Dj premier of gangstarr featured lynch on a mixtape a few years bacc, it was called "no talent reqired". Also around the same time dj premier said that when season of the siccness dropped in ny they were like "this is the hardest shit ever". Remember that album went gold, cali couldn't do that alone.

Nov 4, 2006
And as far as lynch being drunk at 10 in the morning.... dood posted on twitter the day after a show in sf about a month ago and said "this is my first time performing in sf". Dood obviously has valley syndrome! Gettin fuckt up all day!

Feb 8, 2003
I BEEN TO NY QUITE A FEW TIMES...AND KNOW SOME CATS WHO MOVED FROM CALI TO NEW YAWHK...

WEST COAST RAP DONT GET NO PLAY AT ALL...THEY HAVE SO MUCH OF THEIR OWN SCENE...THEY DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH MUCH OF ANYTHING ELSE.

THE WEST'S GO TO GUYS... LIKE E-40 AND TOO SHORT DONT GET TOO MUCH LOVE NEITHER.

IT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT TRIP OUT THERE.

Thats not true fam. They bump the shit out of The Game, Crooked I & Lil Basedgod over there. They bump mass south shit too Meek Mills, Rick Ross are hot over there right now.