Lynch Hung = Evil...proof inside plus Midevil album info!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
i didnt see all of the posts until after i posted my post lordless666. so my bad. i thought you were tryin to talk crap like lynch is evil becasue of what happened with the the guy who kiled his girlfriend and all. so my bad. that was interesting to read though. good shit.

Apr 25, 2002
good shit i got that same magazine with those articles.those are good pics ama scan them and use them sumtime.it also has c-bo in it and they talk to him too so it's a double dose of sac towns best in that issue...

A

All Out HOGG

Its from the 2nd issue of XXL...with redman OR e-40 on the cover [depends where ya located what cover you gott]...There is also a very indeph c-bo interview in that mag...its from 1997...nothin new

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
sicc...so lynch has been waiting all this time, and look at whats comming out"Lynch By Inch (Suicide Note)" i bet its gonna be some straight killer shit right there....Lynch is gonna prove what he said in that article, its been hard for him the last couple of years, but he's finally got shit together and he's gonna release some sick shit foreal...no doubt he still gonna do that, murder/187/high off da kush/out you ass hole shit....

.....i have spoken.....~out~