Lynch - Dinner & a Movie 6-6-06

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
LOADED AINT CLASSIC ITS GOOD BUT IT AINT NO SEASON, TO MANY WACK BEATS ON IT, ONLY ABOUT 5 OR 6 TIGHT TRACKS,

TRIGGANOMETRY TO ME IS WAY BETTER THEN LBI AND IS BETTER THEN "THE NEW SEASON", ITS LYNCHS BEST RECENT WORK. I DONT KNOW IF LYNCH HAS IT LIKE HE DID BUT MAYBE HE CAN PROVE ME WRONG.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
T-Rip said:
LOADED AINT CLASSIC ITS GOOD BUT IT AINT NO SEASON, TO MANY WACK BEATS ON IT, ONLY ABOUT 5 OR 6 TIGHT TRACKS,

TRIGGANOMETRY TO ME IS WAY BETTER THEN LBI AND IS BETTER THEN "THE NEW SEASON", ITS LYNCHS BEST RECENT WORK. I DONT KNOW IF LYNCH HAS IT LIKE HE DID BUT MAYBE HE CAN PROVE ME WRONG.
Im with x_kal on this.. Loaded is dope as fuck, still. Always. That album is like a horror movie on wax and raw as fuck, and lynch has never been more focused on his lyrics

Cerimony your grip next
Then I'll write my shit next
So feel your insides and intestines
When you mix me with the whiskey
Situation risky
Put a nail gun through your eye
You will die

Sep 1, 2003
X_KaLiBa said:
...and a real good album that bumps all the way through has yet to drop...production has always been disappointing...dont get me wrong, theres always a couple decent tracks per album, but all of em have been far from perfect...

real spillll.....shit

Feb 10, 2006
yea im wit ya'll on this 1 loaded is straight classic, it's really when phonk beta got introduced into the game wit those horror beats,and introduced us i might add...

Jul 13, 2003
www.severeknowledge.com
lynch claims he went thru that mceiht album in a couple of days and i dont really notice a difference. i hate to say that he should just throw a bunch of shit at the wall and see what sticks, but shit i bought that damn last album when Terminator 3 came out that shit was a long time ago those mofo dipset fuckers have albums coming out every summer and i think they may be right when they say they r a movement and shit. loaded was too heavy on the phonk beta shit with him messin around on the keyboard all high and shit.

Oct 14, 2004
TriFlen Locc said:
He wants it to be perferct...no more half ass albums. from now on its gonna be nothin but the best coming from Siccmade.

hahaha almost all Siccmade albums are half-assed. Who is this guy kidding. Give up rap already Lynch. You should have just signed with Tommy Boy after Loaded.