LYNCH COVER IS COO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
My first time posting on it yeah but it wasnt the first dumbass shit youve posted bitch. You dont know shit - all the way down in SD talking like you know this shit up here? And I know you wouldnt say any of this shit to me OR my boy Clim to our faces either. Quit tryin to stand up for people who are probably laughing at your ass anyway "PUTO"

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
lol... u a bitch....

u're boring, u look like a big ass kid, and act like the devil..

p.s. i think u got a crush on my man.(faggots).u'd a been over here n' got stomp'd on..

oh, and where u from?stockton/highlands..
you think u a rydah from what! highlands, but u repp'n the blocc, n' got the weakest mutha fuckas to drop it..p.s. talk all the shit u want, but i wont be on for a while, i got bidness to handle now, dropp'n my 2nd album.. aaaaaaand 1 more thing... once your new bandwagon finds out how u r, they gon get yo ass too... real bloccstas don't like your type, n' we got tha blocc to.. u aint got em all. truss me..:devious: jealous n' envious get ya smash'd on.. u need church..

to u C-she lim.
from he she--lol.. u can't see me. n' yo fax aint never been straight..

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@skitzolol you a foo

you know I got somthin to say

mutha fuccas jus dont know when to quit...

THE DEVIL...huh......evildooins

hey he she.....your a crank head your man is a addict....your dirty white trash...your man beats your ass....your album is garbage
lynch will never let you bubble and leave him cuzz isnt that what you told my sister alexis you wanted to do........leave lynch cuzz he's abusive.......girly ima factor from north side gangsta reeip....bitch
and respected in highlands b the real crps not the fake one's like hollow weenie this north side north high connectd N-GANG....

I KEEP IT MOVING WIT ALL THE CRIPS FROM HERE TO WATTS 103RD GRAPE ST...YOU AND YOUR MAN WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT CONNECTING SINCE YOU HIDE OUT....LYNCH SO SCARY HE WONT EVEN TAKE A PLAIN NIGGA TOLD ME HIMSELF HE DONT FLY RATHER CATCH THE BUSS..LIL OL BITCH.... BLOCC MOVEMENT THE ALBUM LYNCH WAS KNOW WHERE TO CE FOUND THEY PUT THAT SHIT TOGETHER LYNCH TOO SCARED TO CE IN THE STUDIO WIT A REALLA LIKE C-BO...ONE OF C-BO'S HOMIES LIABLE TO TAKE FLIGHT ON THE LIL GUY......EVEN IF BO WAS OUT OF JAIL WHEN ITWAS PUT TOGETHER LYNCH WOULD HAVE TOLD HIM TO SEND THE ADATS......LIL MARK......

AINT EVEN SEEN THE BLOCC SINCE HE WAS BREAK DANCEN IN HIS DADUNTADUNS BACC IN THE 80'S SQUAR ASS NIGGA.........I CE EVERYWERE IN THESE STREETS NORTH HIGH 68 DOGG 29ST 24ST NOGALAS FLAT DOGG 44 HOOD VALLEY HIGH HOOD 103RD GRAPE WATTS SHOT GUN RIP ROLLN 20S
NUTTY BLOCC COMPTON ATLANTIC DRIVE CC ...EVERYWHERE NETWORKING WIT DA REALLAS ..YAWLL STUDIO.....ON MY MAMA....C-LIM

YOU UNFIT PARENT........

NOW WHAT BITCH.........TAKE CARE OF YO KIDS
LIL DIRT BALLS
CLEAN THEM MUTHA FUCCAS....QUIT LETING them PLAY WIT STICCS AND DIRT....FEED THEM MUTHA FUCCAS....QUIT GIVING THEM CANDY 4 DINNER YOU LAZY CIATCH...on some real shit..while you got your man (lynch) surviving off of 22's and 40'ounces ...and fast food....

dirty white girl....

NOW SAY SUMTHIN ELSE CRAZY.....BROAD

FUCC'N....FARBIE DOLL

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
u still a lil boy.. haha.. and we got enough cash to take care a yo kids.. i keeps clean, you wouldn't know, and i aint no druggie.. ferthermore, u still a biatch and yo fax aint (like i said )neva been straight.. p.s.s. i don't talk to yo sister bout my bidness punksta.. dirty boy.. and u look like a fuck'n cartoon character...
don't get mad at me cuz you a bored ass lil boy of a faggott. who don't got no real friends.. ama always have my man back punk ....go get a woman.. maybe she ca keep u out a trouble..and u might stasy in the streets cuz u need to get eqipp'd to it, thats where u a be cuz u can't rap... lol.. and u should try to keep outta the streets, u keep gett'n yo ass whoop'd punk..

zagg

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@kavie

isnt a kavie weed mixed wit cracc?

thas ok...ziggy...cuzz when I catch yo man
it aint gonna ce no talk....ima fire on em

.......word is cond........slim loc weezy

May 10, 2002
liquorsicc said:
slim loc weezy...omg what a wigger ahahahaah
Hows C-Lim gonna be a wigger when hes not even white dipshit...wow the ignorance of children is amazing at times...

NOW WHAT BITCH.........TAKE CARE OF YO KIDS
LIL DIRT BALLS
CLEAN THEM MUTHA FUCCAS....QUIT LETING them PLAY WIT STICCS AND DIRT....FEED THEM MUTHA FUCCAS....QUIT GIVING THEM CANDY 4 DINNER YOU LAZY CIATCH...on some real shit..while you got your man (lynch) surviving off of 22's and 40'ounces ...and fast food....
I dont wanna be in the middle of this or instagate,cus i could care less about the funk...but this was fuckin hilarious...WOW...

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
the-she said:
u still a lil boy.. haha.. and we got enough cash to take care a yo kids.. i keeps clean, you wouldn't know, and i aint no druggie.. ferthermore, u still a biatch and yo fax aint (like i said )neva been straight.. p.s.s. i don't talk to yo sister bout my bidness punksta.. dirty boy.. and u look like a fuck'n cartoon character...
don't get mad at me cuz you a bored ass lil boy of a faggott. who don't got no real friends.. ama always have my man back punk ....go get a woman.. maybe she ca keep u out a trouble..and u might stasy in the streets cuz u need to get eqipp'd to it, thats where u a be cuz u can't rap... lol.. and u should try to keep outta the streets, u keep gett'n yo ass whoop'd punk..

zagg
Tell em girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! we 8-31 mutha fuccas ride on lil small time douche bag=period stained drawwls muthafuccas like that types. once again i smell pussy on here and it aint the she.................

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@.45

thats your upper lip.....your smelling from eating zigg zagg out........

fish breath'd mutha fucca......SHUT YO ASS UP....SHE AINT GONNA GIVE YOU NO ASS....YOU GOTTA CE A LIL BLACC WHIMP TO GET SOME......LIKE brotha STINCH

oh well maybe you will get some..CIATCH

.45...WHAT THE FUCC DOES THAT MEAN..HOW MANY TImES YOU EAT THE PUSSY..SInCE YOU TALK ABOUT SMELLING IT ALL THE TIME ya small poc

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
at least i'm not requesting my ass to be licced. think about that and tell me what you come up with little grasshopper.