Lynch cover I made..... Brotha Lynch Hung - Dealing With Pain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
sicx and x are kinda necessary to the concept of the cover, as far as Sicx pics go I didnt have many choices so thats the one I ended up with, and as far as the x head floating.....thats how I intended it to be, but if you dont feel it you dont feel it......good lookin out on the feedback

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Lynch and Sicx started off at about 60% opacity and were somewhat transparent, but when I made the switch to greyscale instead of color pictures it took away from that somewhat......I'll find a way to fuck with it and lighten em up some.....thanks for the replies

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

nice, but take those outlines off all the picz especially lynch pic coz it will blend it better wit the baccground, outline makes them look outta place, if you get rough edges use the blur tool, n lower the opacity on sicx n raided picz, hope that helps homie

outro
SiKHMaDe

Apr 18, 2003
SiKHMaDe said:
nice, but take those outlines off all the picz especially lynch pic coz it will blend it better wit the baccground, outline makes them look outta place, if you get rough edges use the blur tool, n lower the opacity on sicx n raided picz, hope that helps homie

outro
SiKHMaDe
keep the one on lynch tho. cuz it sets him apart from x an sicx. like he's the only one of the three not in the background. that cover is sick, so many different views i can see

edit* i just noticed lynch was color, so ypu can take the outlines out, but then the blh text would stand out to much. on you homie, just trying to put ideas out for you

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Good lookin out folks.....

Sikh.....I'll try em without the outlines, now that I think about it the ones of sicx and x would look better without em, I didnt put the outer glow on em cuz of rough edges.....the cuts are all nice, I just thought it would help it some.....

Silver......yea I feel you, I'm gonna have to just have two different versions, one with the blue outline on Lynch and one without and see which one looks better

Dec 18, 2002
take the outer glow off lynch, dont make him stand out so much (lower opacity), instead of the floating head i would put the pic of X from psycho active, and the pic from sicx from dead 4 life, they both seem to deal with pain on those covers...

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
people keep trippin off that "floating head"......I need to take the glow off and I think it'll be coo.....the whole point of the "floating head" is that the cell is dark and since his face is close to the bars thats all thats visible.....I didnt think it was that huge of a concept to grasp but maybe it's just clear to m since I designed it......I think the "still wish sicx and x was out wit me" shit is tight.....gives you somethin to make you really look at the cover and take a second glance.......good lookin out on the feedback though everyone.....I'm takin all the comments to heart.....