LYNCH BY INCH...C'MON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
IN THE HORRORCORE.COM INTERVIEW LYNCH SAYS THAT HIS ALBUM AINT GONNA COME OUT TILL JANUARY. THAT SUCKS WHAT HAPPENED WITH DRUNKEN SYLE? "WANNA HEAR MORE BY MY SHIT, 2002."? I THOUGHT LYNCH WAS GONNA RELEASE THIS SHIT NEXT WEEK? ANYBODY KNOW WHATS UP? I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE FOR A WHILE SO I DONT KNOW WHATS CRACKKIN.

Nov 4, 2002
lol they are brotherz...half, maybe step - dont remember. Im thinkin itz a type or missiterpreted, sumn sumn. A couple of thingz bout that interview were a lil off, but itz a coo interview. All interviewz are a lil off, cause itz 2 (or more) headz correlatin, and sometimez missreadinz are undeniable. I mean, for instance, Murder Dog iz notoriouz for thiz in most of thier interviewz hahahahaha coo mag & all, but itz just like that, so no diss to Murder Dog. Thatz just the way of thingz sometimez

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
i'm finna try to get that out a.s.ap... but the man just got done wit this 5 yr long lawsuit, and he been putt'n out other artists.. it a be out soon.. just think, after x-mas and thanksgiv'n , it a be out..lol. naw, but we're on it tho..
zigg

tipsy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
4 the billionth time

Quick said:

im not doubting you at all.

lynch said in a murder dog interview that lynch was the oldest brother and sicx was the middle and x-raided was the youngest.
the 3 are not at all related by blood. the big brother little brother shit is just how close they are/were. this shit should be moved to the archives.

May 10, 2002
Re: 4 the billionth time

tipsy said:

the 3 are not at all related by blood. the big brother little brother shit is just how close they are/were. this shit should be moved to the archives.
Exactly...

I coulda swore Mr.Doctor was Baby X-Loc or Lil X-Loc(just somethin i read and heard Raided and Doic talkin bout on various tracks,maybe i heard it wrong) or some shit...and him and Raided arent blood line....

May 13, 2002
BlessDaWizeguy said:
ALL I WANT FOR X-MAS IZ A LYNCH BY INCH CD!!!!
serious.
you know what siccmade needs to do. they gotta not tell us when the release dates are that way we aint all buggin. they should tell us a day before it comes out that it will be out tomorrow instead of telling us all that it is gonna be delayed all the time.
shit i hope that makes sense.
but just wanting some lynch shit. after hearing him and c.o.
i just want some all lynch shit, hes still the siccest.