LYNCH AND NICKATINA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Lynch didn't show but AP9 came with Cognito and went on stage with him before Cog's show and did 4 tracks. Then Cognito did a crazy set that featured 2 tracks from his next solo droppin in March and 2 songs with Loki from Sac. They have a group album dropping in January called "Street Legal" that is CRAZY. I have had the pleasure of hearing half the album. It features X Raided, B Legit, AP9, Equipto, Young Dru and a few more. The page aint really up yet but add yaself as a friend.
Nickatina did an awesome set as always I heard and did a few new joints from his new album thats dropping next month.

www.myspace.com/streetlegalthealbum

May 31, 2006
dj pimp said:
Lynch didn't show but AP9 came with Cognito and went on stage with him before Cog's show and did 4 tracks. Then Cognito did a crazy set that featured 2 tracks from his next solo droppin in March and 2 songs with Loki from Sac. They have a group album dropping in January called "Street Legal" that is CRAZY. I have had the pleasure of hearing half the album. It features X Raided, B Legit, AP9, Equipto, Young Dru and a few more. The page aint really up yet but add yaself as a friend.
Nickatina did an awesome set as always I heard and did a few new joints from his new album thats dropping next month.

www.myspace.com/streetlegalthealbum
fosho thanks for the info.. X-Raided and Cognito? sounds interesting

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
I havent heard that track yet, can't wait. Loki and Cognito really bring two nice styles to the table. I will leak a track ASAP. The track they have with AP9 is CRAZY!!!! The track With B Legit is some old school mobbin shit. Also a banger.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the album is dope, they've done a good job of keeping it under wraps until it's done. it's a good merge of their two styles, and opens them both up to new fanbases, Loki fans get to hear him do some mobb shit and some more radio friendly type stuff, and Cognito fans get to hear him on some straight murder mobb gangsta shit too

here's some flicks of them in the studio with DJ Pause working on the album recording a song with Equipto

Nov 15, 2005
That's 2 bad Lynch didn't show up. I'm sure a lot of fans were disappointed (includin' myself even though I wasn't there). Glad 2 read it was coo regardless. That Loki and Cog album sounds tight. Thanks 4 the heads up and pics. I'll be checkin' 4 that.

Nov 3, 2006
Well, the pathetic thing is that folks like you and I ALLOW him to have this M.O. We all keep buying the tickets. This was billed as The Bay Area Legends Tour---half the headlining bill was not there (Lynch). I am tripping that folks don't raise hell wanting a refund. People drove from a all over...we were cheated.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
refunds were offered and they also put ap.9 on the bill and he killed it. i know that ap.9 is not everybody's idea of a replacement for lynch, but trust me everyone there was happy as hell that ap.9 performed. everyone knows that when you have concerts there is always a chance that someone wont show. its happened before and it will happen again. it was still a great show, nickatina, ap.9 and cognito is a hell of a lineup if u ask me.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
fillyacup said:
did they do 15th birthday or sick an deranged?
I don't think so. Cognito will do his verse from Sick&Deranged most of the time but for a last minute sub with AP9 I am sure they didn't have time. AP9 will be doing more tours with Cognito and Nickatina though now that he's out so I am sure they will do more tracks together. AP9/ Cognito/ Loki have a SICK song called "Pick Ya Poison" that is dropping on the Loki/ Cognito album "Street Legal" in January. I AM SURE THEY WILL BE DOING THAT TRACK SOON. IT'S ONE OF THE HARDEST TRACKS ON THE ALBUM.

Apr 25, 2006
dj pimp said:
refunds were offered ...
I would have asked for a refund myself if i would have thought about it...$40 bucks is a little steep for not having the 2nd headliner perform. dont ge tme wrong tho...AP9 was the shit, but i didnt know he was going to be there.....nickatina always puts on a good show, but ive seen him a dozen times...i wouldnt have paid $40 to see him again.....but it's whatever...still a good show, but not for the money IMO...