Lynch and G-Macc "Start Phonk"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
fuckin sick!....that shit was raw...nice to see phonk beta still around too

that was yelawolf's "pop the trunk" beat...made sicc did a good job with it...g and lynch ripped

what made the video stand out for me was there wasnt any c-gimp anywere to be found...it would have been proper if he was either the one plastic wrapped or the one that had to clean up all that shit at the end though lol

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
fuckin sick!....that shit was raw...nice to see phonk beta still around too

that was yelawolf's "pop the trunk" beat...made sicc did a good job with it...g and lynch ripped

what made the video stand out for me was there wasnt any c-gimp anywere to be found...it would have been proper if he was either the one plastic wrapped or the one that had to clean up all that shit at the end though lol

LOL i agree with you that the track and video is sicc.... but come on bro your talkin shit about c-lim in every madesicc thread or any c-lim thread. im sure he got the point by now, you dont like dude. but if you hate him so much why spend time out of your life to talk bullshit in every thread? just put him on ignore or dont even open the threads.. LOL Lim got enough haters on this board