lupe is fucking dope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2004
www.geocities.com
that short ass mixtape he dropped, enemy of the state, proves he's one of the best lyricists. I mean come on are yall hearing the shit he's saying, its fucking rediculous.
"rappin acid, eat this up" lmao after i tripped on acid he was the only rapper i listened too for a minute

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
As far as mainstream Lupe is top tier. Although I feel Aesop Rock makes his stuff look shallow by comparison. Next time you trip, listen to AR, it's always a blast when I do it.

Jul 3, 2008
lupe is dope...he poetic wit his shit. hes top 5 for me...i got errything he drop.

aesop dont compare to him music wise...to me...his flo is ugly compared to lupes

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
As far as mainstream Lupe is top tier. Although I feel Aesop Rock makes his stuff look shallow by comparison. Next time you trip, listen to AR, it's always a blast when I do it.
Aesop literally raps about gibberish and boasts about it.

With that said, he's one of my new favorite emcee's i've picked up listening to recently.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lupe is dope...he poetic wit his shit. hes top 5 for me...i got errything he drop.

aesop dont compare to him music wise...to me...his flo is ugly compared to lupes
I'd probably be more inclined to listen to your opinion if you didn't have a white box in your sig, just saying.

Aesop literally raps about gibberish and boasts about it.

With that said, he's one of my new favorite emcee's i've picked up listening to recently.
He makes sense more than he just spews random rhymes, to me at least.

Jul 3, 2008
I'd probably be more inclined to listen to your opinion if you didn't have a white box in your sig, just saying.

He makes sense more than he just spews random rhymes, to me at least.
the 1st vid in ur sig...got a link to a mixtape or cd??

n iono why my youtubes stopped worken