Luni Coleone - Total Recall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Ok, this is my review of Total Recal, classic coleone shit. U know how we do. Lets get to it.

01. Time Waits For No Man - This song be slappin! It start of like "UGH WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT" followed by his trademark "It's Luni Coleone!" Then he get to some clean ass verses. This is a knock ass song. 10/10

02. Shit Aint Changed - The beat is too laid back for the hardcore lyrics for me. They are spitting hard over some laid back shit. Doesn't work fo me, 1/10.

03. Gansta Shit - Seems like everbody got a song called Gangsta Shit, i think coleone the only person to have a song called gangsta shit and thug shit in the same album and have them both knock. I like this song, not the best but i wouldn't skip it tho. 6/10

04. F.S. - A diss track. Knock song, beats coo. Talks about how he got fucked by his record label. Chorus puts it all together. 8.5/10

05. Time For Murder - O ya U know this b knockin. It got Killa Teezy on the track too! He spits a hard verse over a hard beat and coleone comes clean too! At first the beat was kinda weird to me but after like 3 listens i realzed how much this song knocks. A fa sho banger 10/10

6. Reincarnation - At first i was like SKIP! Cuz i dont fuck with that soft shit. But this song is OK, it kinda grew on me, but not THAT much. 6/10

7. Hundred Spokes - Hmm, Skip. 3/10

8. Top Dollar - O SHIT THIS SLAPS. Coleone Killa Tay and Agerman spittin some clean ass verses. Agerman had that verse on real talk 2000 but u couldn't even tell what he was sayin on that album, on this he slows it up and it sounds better to this beat. Killa Tay comes with his normal shit, coleone actually a lot worse next to them, thats the first time i seen that happen. But this track is dumb slap, they got it on thug thistle too. 11/10

9. Dear Mama - A song about his mom. I guess if ur into that typa shit u could listen to it, i have never listened to it. I dont even like that 'pac dear mama shit. NR cuz i never listened to it.

10. Ready For War - I think this is the best song on the album even tho its short. The beat is perfect, the flows are raw, and the chorus is raw too. Thats that gangsta shit i was lookin for from coleone. 20/10

11. Bad Behavior - This song would be cool if they took out this fucking ignant ass sounding wanna be ms cleo ass fake jamacan accent ass motha fucka. I hate that guy if i ever saw him in real life i would slap him. 0/10

12. Soldiers Story - Ya this song knocks. Any song with a beat that starts off with hella base and he comes on with his trademark, u know he is about to spit some fire. 10/10

13. Do What I Do - This song be knockin too. Killa Teezy on it too and some other dude who got fleezies. Smoke a bleezy and listen to this sheezy. 10/10

14. Thug Shit - This song is hella tight too. It be like "Who wanna fuck wit soma this thug shit/ we got game to make ur main bitch love dick/ to all my enemies when killin me nigga bump this/ ill have my niggas on yo ass like some drawers trick" Straight slap. 10/10

15. All I Wanna Do - The chorus hella catchy. Coleone comes with adverage lyrics. Still a good song 9/10

16. U Da Gangsta - I hate this weak ass shit. Some faggot who be like "NAH NIGGA U THE FUCKING GANGSTA" ruins the track. He is hella loud and sounds like a fuckin broad. SHUT THE FUCK UP! 0/10

Overall this album got some straight HEAT. Coleone need to get some other artists to help him or just do it all solo. The songs that sucked half the time these fuckin annoying ass faggots ruined by actin hella ignant. The songs that are knock are hella good and the songs that arent are annoying as fuck. There are only a few o.k. tracks but those tend to get skipped. 9/16 songs are dumb knock, thats hella good for any artist. If u dont got this get it now.

Apr 25, 2002
02. Shit Aint Changed - The beat is too laid back for the hardcore lyrics for me. They are spitting hard over some laid back shit. Doesn't work fo me, 1/10.

I would give that more like a 7/10................

hell knaw this song is just a song you can kickback to............10/10

this album was a more like a 9/10.....dis was a tight ass cd.....

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
COOL REVIEW, BUT I GOTTA SPEAK ON BAD BEHAVIOR, LURCH IS TIGHT TO ME. YOU LOSE ALL MY RESPECT CUZ YOU TALKIN SHIT ABOUT MY GOOD HOMIE DEVIOUS (U DA GANGSTA). HE A CLEAN ARTIST WITH SPITS FOR DAYS. OBVIOUSLY HE GOT SOME TALENT TO BE ALL OVER A TIGHT ASS ALBUM LIKE TOTAL RECALL. AND HUNDRED SPOKES IS TIGHT AS FUC TOO, WITH MY OTHER HOMIE NAMED PRESCHOOL ON THAT TRACC, ILL ADMIT IT WASNT A VERY TIGHT VERSE, BUT HE AN MC, FO SHO. I HEARD A FEW CUTS FROM HIM LAST TIME I WAS OUT IN SAC AND IT HAD ME AMAZED. ANYBODY THAT TAKES TIME TO DO A REVIEW SHOULD BE A LITTLE MORE NEUTRAL THAN YOU WERE, YEA YOU GOTTA PUT SOME OPINION IN IT, BUT NOT THAT MUCH, AND ONLY PEOPLE WITH AN EAR FOR GOOD MUSIC (LIKE BLUTARSKI) SHOULD BE DOING REVIEWS...ABA

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I didn't agree with parts of your review, especially that shit about Lurch...anyhow, I think this is Luni's best CD.

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Album is hella sicc, I dont think anyone is about to say they dont like some of the songs.......but foreal I think Coleone went downhill some. His tightest verse ever was on X's Wit A Mask On back when he was Lunasicc. And for the slow cut, Do You Wanna Get High is a good ass song.

dblameme0 said:

KNOCK OF THE ALBUM... CLEAN ASS MOB SHIT

11. Bad Behavior - This song would be cool if they took out this fucking ignant ass sounding wanna be ms cleo ass fake jamacan accent ass motha fucka. I hate that guy if i ever saw him in real life i would slap him. 0/10

BIG LURCH IS A SAVVED OUT OG YOU SOUND LIKE A PRICK

16. U Da Gangsta - I hate this weak ass shit. Some faggot who be like "NAH NIGGA U THE FUCKING GANGSTA" ruins the track. He is hella loud and sounds like a fuckin broad. SHUT THE FUCK UP! 0/10

JUST CUZ YOU DONT LIKE THE SHIT DONT MAKE CUZZO A FAGGOT
You did a good review, but grow up man!

You have been banned from reviewing shit

Apr 25, 2002
dblameme0 said:
i know this is your opinion and all but GOT DAMN how can you not like that beat?? this is by far my favorite luni track ever

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
IN MY OPINION A REVIEW SHOULD BE ATTEMPTED BY SOMEONE WHO IS SORT OF LIKE A MUZIK CONNISEUR (SP), NOT JUST SOMEONE WHO LISTENS TO MUZIK, OTHERWISE ANYONE COULD DO ONE. THATS WHY THEY HAVE PEOPLE WHO , AS A PROPHESSION, DO MUZIK REVIEWS, THEY HAVE AN EAR PHOR WHATS GOOD, AND THEY CAN USE IT...ABA