Luni Coleone "The Narration" on rapbay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
I order mine, this album looks fire with JT The Bigga Figga, Keak Da Sneak, Mob Figaz, Laroo, Pizzo, Hoodstarz and more...

1. Intro
2. War Time
3. Ghetto Boyz (Feat. JT The Bigga Figga & Husalah)
4. Get High
5. After Me (Feat. Laroo)
6. Rock Out (Feat. Mob Figaz)
7. Gangsta's (Feat. Keak Da Sneak)
8. Friend Or Foe (Feat. Pizzo)
9. Cash In (Feat. 2wiceburg, Laroo & Lady Unique)
10. Wind Blow (Laroo & Missippi)
11. Rap Cats (Feat. Hood Stars)
12. Explosive (Chronic Mix Tape)
13. Outro

Feb 26, 2003
IMA HAVE TO HEAR IT FIRST BEFORE I BUY IT, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE SOLO SONGS DONE BY LUNI IN THE FUTURE THO' NO MORE 100 NIGGAZ ON AN ALBUM AND SHIT , ATLEAST 75% LUNI ON THE ALBUM, IF I BUY AN ALBUM ITS CUZZ I WANNA HEAR THE ARTIST ON THERE NOT 100 OTHER NIGGAZ ON THERE, NOT TAKEN ANYTHANG AWAY FROM THOSE OTHER FOLKS, IF I WANNA HEAR KEAK , I'LL GO BUY A KEAK CD.

Jun 16, 2005
too many features for me.....and i hope it aint weak like anger management too me the only coo song was the intro and the one with c-bo i think luni coleone needs better production than it would be a good album

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lunicoleone.com wasn't all that great imo, but it was cooh....this album does have too many features, i agree, and the artwork could definately be better...shit, he could have gotten someone on here to make somethin WAY better. And only 11 tracks? That album better be like $8 for that many songs. I like Luni's music and shit, but this is somethin I won't be pickin up, unless I hear it first and it suprises me and makes me wanna get it....

Dec 4, 2004
damn wtf happen lunasicc still 2 this day iz best shit he had tight production/lyrics..dont get me wrong coleone iz tight 2 but man he lackn production big tyme hiz only albums i wuz feeln wuz total recall then that album wid damu angermangement wuz ight juss to many features i hope he gets less feat but tighter productions but afta all that ill still bump luni