Lunasicc Returnin????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2002
Is lunasicc ever gonna return with his old style on at least 1 album?? dont get me wrong coleone is tight. lunasicc is my all time favorite lyricist. just gettin a little tired of the screamin ya know. i dont know i was just wonderin if anyone knows. holla bacc.

May 19, 2002
I read in Murder Dog that he doesn't like rapping Lunasicc's style anymore. Something about he is bored with it. I think he's tight either way though.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
WELL SORRY FOLKS LUNASICC WILL NOT BE BACC OR LUNI COLEONE .......LUNI COLEONE AND HOLLOW TIP ALBUM WILL BE MY MANS LAST RECORD AND I THINK IT'S A GOOD WAY TO GO OUT........MY NIGGA IS BEHIND THE DESK NOW WORKING ON SICC-A-CELL ENT. ARTIST DEVIOUS,AND THUG BABIEZ BUT IT IS ALOT OF ARTIST WITH LUNI FEaTURED VERSES THAT HASNT BEEN RELEASED YET LIKE THE MITCHY SLICK ,MY SOLO ALBUM,MESSY MARV "S DOUBLE C.D,HOLLOW TIP'S DOUBLE C.D ,T-NUTTY AND A FEW MORE I CANT THINK OF HIT MY NIGGA UP [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
what!!!???

I-ROCC said:
WELL SORRY FOLKS LUNASICC WILL NOT BE BACC OR LUNI COLEONE .......LUNI COLEONE AND HOLLOW TIP ALBUM WILL BE MY MANS LAST RECORD AND I THINK IT'S A GOOD WAY TO GO OUT........MY NIGGA IS BEHIND THE DESK NOW WORKING ON SICC-A-CELL ENT. ARTIST DEVIOUS,AND THUG BABIEZ BUT IT IS ALOT OF ARTIST WITH LUNI FEaTURED VERSES THAT HASNT BEEN RELEASED YET LIKE THE MITCHY SLICK ,MY SOLO ALBUM,MESSY MARV "S DOUBLE C.D,HOLLOW TIP'S DOUBLE C.D ,T-NUTTY AND A FEW MORE I CANT THINK OF HIT MY NIGGA UP [email protected]
GOD DAMN SHAME

Oct 24, 2002
Here's what it is: Get rid of the Hollis Beats and Coleone/Lunasicc(whoever he his) would be 10 times better in my opinion. Same thing with X-Raided.

Don't get me wrong, Big Hollis brings nice production, but his recent beats drive me fuccin nuts with all them ding ding dings and shit. lol

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
DAMN IT. I-ROCC is the bringer of bad news. hopefully it ain't true, but he can get more paper on the buisness side i bet so i understand. hopefully we can change his mind. and those speakin bad on big hollis.... i think he is one of the few producers who really understands music, like daz, mannie fresh, dre and woodie. it's not like he just gets an engineer, programs it and let's the beat ride like alot of other producers. he'll switch shit up in a beat and uses an extensive amount of tracks when recording. his beats aren't all sparce and shit with like 7 sounds on em, he is loadin em up. i think his shit is tight. i don't like it all but he has major heat. my 14 cents

Aug 13, 2002
Damn, I hope this isn't TRU! Well if it is I say Luni went out like a champ after knockin the wanted dead or alive cd. I was lookin forward to see him doin a cd wit X-Raided. I heard it was in the works, but i guess it aint. Oh yea u kno anythang about the total recall collectors edition is it even comin out? Peace.
----------
Cuz i be pervin and swervin like my nigga lunasicc aka the yolla man