Luda

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
i know alot of folx hate any artist on MTV automatically just cuz they on MTV, but what do yall think about ludacris? cuz at first i didn't like him myself, but think he is a tight ass lyracist. alot of songs he does i juss gotta stop that shit and rewind cuz he says some tight ass shit, i think he's the real deal. what yall think? do the beats make him? or does he make his way..

Oct 1, 2002
did enyone see the show on mtv with red & meth i think it was called stung but they played a prank on luda by giving him a wack ass beat and he still was rydin it

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
ONLY SONG I EVER LIKED WAS ROLL OUT OTHER THEN THAT I CANT STAND HIM SPECIALLY THAT MOVE BITCH SONG

HELL! ROLL OUT WAS HIS WEAKEST SHIT...SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY HE HAD HEAT AND IN ALL HIS OTHER SHYT HIS DELIVERY AND HIS FLOW IS SO MUFUKKIN TIGHT..HE THE BEST MAINSTREAM ARTIST TO ME...OH YEAH AND EXHIBIT

Sep 13, 2002
lol yall really think he's that tight?

cant remember which song but he said something like. watch the oil my cadillac spills and so on. worst lyrical song in the history of rap music. he dont got dope lyrics. please print some out for. please please please post some lyrics.

think he is with out a doubt the most anoying rapper ever. moutttthhhhhhhhh he holds shit for to long he dont flow.

again, please post some lyrics

Apr 25, 2002
NOMOREPAIN said:
did enyone see the show on mtv with red & meth i think it was called stung but they played a prank on luda by giving him a wack ass beat and he still was rydin it
YEP SHIT WAS TIGHT THEY WERE LIKE U GOT STUING AND HE SAID HE WAS GONNA USE IT FOR HIS INTO TO HIS NEXT ALBUM WELLSEE!!

May 6, 2002
proppa said:
lol yall really think he's that tight?

cant remember which song but he said something like. watch the oil my cadillac spills and so on. worst lyrical song in the history of rap music. he dont got dope lyrics. please print some out for. please please please post some lyrics.

think he is with out a doubt the most anoying rapper ever. moutttthhhhhhhhh he holds shit for to long he dont flow.

again, please post some lyrics
he gots tight ass lyrics in "Area Codes". its tight how he rapps with a central theme, makes for more interesting lyrics. i'm not gonna thru all his songs but shits tight, listen to area codes, theme is about hoe's, he says hella shit about hoes lyric's sound coo as fuck
"now everyday is a hoe-liday"
"i'll read your hoe-orscop or eat some hoe-rduerves"
he gots shit all over his music that is just tight

Sep 13, 2002
mayne ive peeped the last 2 luda cds and deleted them both.

he aint got lyrics im shure there is some site with lyrics to all his tracks. nothing creative just boring and goofy as fuck usualy.

Apr 26, 2002
luda is aight (and i'm from atlanta). like my man said above, his voice is annoying when he stretches those fuccin words. i havent bought any of his c.d.s., jus aint my steeeeeeeeeeeelo. fold.

Oct 4, 2002
510outtapocket.com
Rican Gotti said:

Lil Flip is hella harder than Luda!!

GOTTI
since when did harder mean better

anyways, for everyone who says they dont like ludacris then said they havent listened to his albums... your opinion dont really count do it?..u know the formula for a good album...95% of the album = For the streets the other 5% for the radio...

so basically uve heard 5% of his work to get ppl outside the hood to listen to his album, but the rest of the album is for yall and you aint never give it a chance....

:(

i guess, paying dues and coming up aint worth shit anymore...