Luck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
Do you believe in luck? or is it jus in peoples heads, are you a lucky person or a unlucky person.

What good / bad luck have you had?

I must have bad luck, cuz i've had bad things happend wit' my..
Health
relationships and
friends
.. and i've only ever won £10 and a book token in my whole life. :(

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
What the fuck is a book token?

My nickname when i went to college for two years was Lucky. Cause i swear everyday was better than the last. I won the lottory all the time, got mad play, never got causght in any pranks, always found good bud everyday, etc...

After i left the luck went away. I dont believe in it, but i think a lot of it is peoples heads.

Apr 25, 2002
i'd say my luck is about 50/50

as for bad luck - My cousin- who was my best friend- died from a cancerous brain tumor when we were both 11. My sister was born with brain damage when i was 6 and she died when i was 16 at the age of ten. about 2 months later i was arrested for armed robbery, sentenced to 16 years and put in CYA. I've outlived 4 of my homeboys. I've been stabbed in the leg. sliced with a razor blade and got 25 stitches. Jumped by a bunch of scraps in Reno at hot august nights. It seems like everytime a cop gets behind me i get pulled over and either I end up in county or I get a ticket

As for good luck- I've got a good head on my shoulders (NOW) I've always been smart, I've got a family that loves me. I've always had luck with females. I couldn't ask for better friends and homies, Instead of doing the 16 years i was sentenced to I spent 2 1/2 years in YA and 1 1/2 in a nevada city fire camp and then got out. I've got two close-to-brand-new cars, a house, a job, a college degree, and more than enough money to put food on the table and pay my bills so i guess my life could be alot worse than it is

Apr 25, 2002
i am truely bless , i was adopted at the age of 1 n half , my moms n pops who took me in ,have givin me what my real moms couldnt and wouldnt do , i was adopted becuz my real mother stole a car and that was after so many chances , after one of my sisters told child services she was being abused , they gave my blood mother sooo many chances.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^SO WHERE'S YOUR MOM AT?

AND I DON'T BELIEVE IN SUCH THANg AS LUK. I BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCES AND BULLSHIT POPPIN' OFF. IF SOMETHIN' gOOD HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU WAS BLESSED. IF SOMETHIN' BAD HAPPENED, YOU gOT FUCCED AND IT'S A FUCCED UP THANg. I JUST HOPE I gET BLESSED MORE.

Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
^SO WHERE'S YOUR MOM AT?

AND I DON'T BELIEVE IN SUCH THANg AS LUK. I BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCES AND BULLSHIT POPPIN' OFF. IF SOMETHIN' gOOD HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU WAS BLESSED. IF SOMETHIN' BAD HAPPENED, YOU gOT FUCCED AND IT'S A FUCCED UP THANg. I JUST HOPE I gET BLESSED MORE.

shes in LA , i dont like talking to her , i think ive become to hate her , my oldest sister keeps us all on contacted with each other , even with our moms and drunk ass uncle