Low End - The Stash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
MidwestPsycho said:
Anyone here got this cd. If so, would you be interested in sellin it, tradin it, or tradin a cdr of it. Also is that track Kill Shit 2 on that cd.

I got the first CD, the compilation they release like 5 yrs ago. I think that might be the track you talkin about, track 2. I know they got a new one out.
one

Apr 25, 2002
MidwestPsycho said:
Is there any store in G.I. you know might have it. Also do you think they would do a mail order, cuz I live in Joliet.

You only like an hour away dogg. My girl be out there all the time and shit, so I know it aint that far. I know the stores got the new one, BUT I aint seen the old one. You better off coming, cuz they got bargain bins and shit, 3 cd's for 30 bucks, the local shit usually in there.
one

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
And`1 said:
3 used cds for 30 is a bargain?
Yeah if all the cds are rare. That's $10 a cd and most mom and pop stores sell they cds for $16-18. Remember most Midwest artist only get 1,000 to 5,000 cds pressed so for u to see 3 rare og albums for only 10 each would be a great day for you. Shit if I saw D.A. Smart's Walk Wit Me, Rigamortiz "Daydreamin" and TDF's Dope Dayton Ave" 3 fa $30, I'd thanked the Lord then and there.

Apr 25, 2002
The CD's aint used homeboy. I suggest you just come through, hit up a club, see some of these 40 yr. old coked up rappers.
one

Da Bomb
Turn It Up
Mic Check
Boo-yaa
Solid Gold
Flea Markets
The Village

There's a bunch of spots selling shit.

Anyone want a copy of a CD my homeboy just dropped, he from West Glen Park, Finger Roll did some of the beats. This shit that old school gangsta Midwest shit.
one